Chihuahua People Forum banner

Post your *Yawning* Pics!!!

1K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  Auggies Mom 
#1 ·
I just got a picture of Carl yawning the other night. He looks like a crazy man, but I thought it would be fun to see everyone's "yawn pics".

Post yours! :wave:

See less See more
#7 ·
How on earth do you get pictures of your dogs yawning. You must have to sit there all day waiting with camera in hand. That's unreal that you are able to snap a shot of a yawn that probably doesn't last more then 3 seconds. I always seem to stumbling around trying to find the camera by which time my dogs have walked out the room.

#12 ·
Skoochi said:
How on earth do you get pictures of your dogs yawning. You must have to sit there all day waiting with camera in hand. That's unreal that you are able to snap a shot of a yawn that probably doesn't last more then 3 seconds. I always seem to stumbling around trying to find the camera by which time my dogs have walked out the room.
I was taking pics of Carl sleeping and he woke up. When he wakes up he yawns like 5 times, so I was able to get a yawning pic!!

#18 ·
Unfortunately Junie does this too. It makes me crazy I hate the feeling but my hubby thinks it is funny! :oops: I love the curly tongue and I will have to try to get some of Junie yawning! Very cute I love it when their ears pinch together. I think it was Hershey's that did this? Maybe not...Cute none-the-less.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.