Chihuahua People Forum banner

Spoiled One Photo Shoot! Very cute!

664 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  kitty 
#1 ·
We had a big photo shoot this weekend. We have a lot of new clothing and beds so we decided to have a fun and dress everybody up and takes lots and lots of pictures! I'll them up on the website soon I have SO many to search through its crazy but these were a few that really caught my eye that i'd like to share! ....and to those to know about my situation with the puppies... its looking really really good, he's going to let me have the both of them if I can find the apartment that will allow them all!!!! Were moving in August, and they'll be with my mom until them and weekends with me hehe. I'm so happy!!!! Lex will be exiced once I tell him im sure! :D
Anyways heres the pictures!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Courtney said:
Beautiful pictures!!! :D And, congrats on getting to keep the puppies!!! :D

Do you think you'll have a hard time finding an apartment that will allow you to have them all?
I would think so, I live in Waco, Texas. Which is a really small city. I'm moving to Austin, Texas, thats a very large city. I've been looking through apartments, renting housing, duplexes, anything! lol. I'm getting my babies if I have to search every single day! lol :D I'm hoping to get any advice if there's anyone here that lives in Austin Texas now, where the best place to look. :D

#14 ·
Kalrik said:
I'm very curious to know how you got them to sit still for those pictures? They look awesome. I'd love to do something like that but highly doubt I could get Mags to sit still for a millisecond. . .
Snickers is awesome, hes a born model i swear! He posed perfectly in every shot. Suki Su in the in jean dress.... well the reasons she still is she HATES to wear clothing. She wont move an inch... lol!! So she was quite easy. Lex was really hard to get to stay still, and of course the babies too. It was so much fun lol. Smidge's ears were up at the begining of the day but she sure did use up all her energy just running and making laps in the back yard! lol She's utterly adorable! Can't wait for this weekend when I get to have them again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.