It is dry Nutro Ultra for Toy Breeds, with one Nutro berry treat very carefully crumbled up into it with any large berry pieces removed to prevent choking. ( I gave him a piece with a larger berry piece in it once and he had trouble swallowing it and started hacking trying to get it out of his throat. ) I will try it soaked this evening. I know you use warm water... do you pre-soak it before the meal? and for how long?
Do you think the rough texture could be irritating him or something?
Last edited by n'rahbie; 02-03-2016 at 09:15 PM.