Chihuahua People Forum banner

Someone help?

767 views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  MelodyoftheForest 
#1 ·
I'm looking to ask a few questions before I get my first choice, aika. But I can only post here. What do i do?

Sent from my PLT9650G using Tapatalk

#7 ·
I would like to start feeding raw but I don't know how to go about introducing her to it once she's home. The breeder said I get a human heat pad and put it on low under her bed... Whats you thoughts on that?

#6 ·
some people on the forum use raw, or premade raw (Stella's and Chewies) or 5 star kibble like Fromm, Blue Buffalo, or any of the Whole Dog Journal's picks. As for what you need, I recommend a pen (Iris) big enough for a small crate which the puppy will quickly go into sleep in. There are bowls for kibble/food, and water. I usually have a few chew toys for a teething baby. Kong toys are great. You can stuff them with p.butter/kibble and freeze them! Leash and harness. I used ferret harness and leash. Fits just fine. I also used ferret carriers. My little 4 pound chi loves her carrier!

#9 ·
would like to start feeding raw but I don't know how to go about introducing her to it once she's home. The breeder said I get a human heat pad and put it on low under her bed... Whats you thoughts on that?

#13 ·
Yes, check out the raw feeding part of the forum. There is info on puppies. I feed my dog raw, but switched him when he was about 8 months, a couple months after I rescued him. You can do a search within the raw feeding forum to find what you need!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.