Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hello from Dorset UK
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 03:28 PM
Just arrived!

Name: Sandy

Trouble is, that if one is only allowed to make 5 posts in this one single forum then that would actually be spamming, in as much as posting anything simply to build up enough posts to join in properly.

Don't get me wrong, I do understand the spamming situation. I have run general message boards for many, many years. But to have so much security in place instead of either or, is just so frustrating. To have to wait for a post to be checked, then have to wait for someone to reply, then reply to that oneself and then have to wait for that to be checked, and so on and on until the 5 posts have been made, and then wait yet again to be granted full access is just too much hassle and time wasting.

I'm really sorry. This looks like such a nice board and I was thrilled to find it, but to be honest I really don't want to spend 2 or 3 days, making waste of time posts simply to be accepted as a member and be part of a community. So far I have already spent 2 days hopping back and forth the board.

Thanks anyway for the welcome so far but I wont be back. I really think that trying to join this board is just far too much trouble and not welcoming at all. ((hugs)