Chihuahua People Forum banner

Proud (new) chihuahua owner

940 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  chideb 
#1 ·
Howdy all,

Been looking/reading/researching here over the past few months and in that time have gathered lots of excellent information - so thanks all.

I'm a farther of four children (3 girls, 1 boy) and we recently decided to add a dog (or two!) to the family !

Our first addition was Dollie, our female Chihuahua x Shih Tzu puppy (Born March 2018) our second (and final) edition is Bailey, our male Long Haired Chihuahua (Born June 2017) which we bought @ 1 1/2 years old, to accompany Dollie. They are like two peas in a pod.

We initially looked for another puppy, but due to the amount of lovely dogs looking for homes - due to no fault of their own - we decided to take on a slightly older dog than Dollie and give him a forever home as part of our family.

I've always been a forum fan (mainly for cars) and have found them to be an excellent source of information over the years!

Anyway, enough of the banging on, here are a few pictures of our 'fluffy family' they are a right pair!

Bless um' !! :coolwink:

See less See more
#2 ·
Proud (new) chihuahua owner // new forum member

Howdy all,

I've been frequently visiting this forum for knowledge / info / advice etc. and it's been a valuable source of information for me, so thanks for that !

Finally thought I'd join up after adding a Chihuahua (or two!) to our family.

Our first is 'Dollie' she was born March 23rd 2018 and we picked her up @ 13 weeks old and she is a little Short Hair Chihuahua x Shih Tzu.
Our second is 'Bailey' he was born June 6th 2017 and we rescued him from a troublesome home last week, he's a little Long Hair Chihuahua.

They get on really really well, Dollie is glad of the company and Bailey seems to just be happy being in a loving home with no larger dogs constantly trying to attack him / take his food / bully him. So all going well thus far.

Anyway, enough of the banging on, here's a picture from last night ;

he he :coolwink:

#3 ·
NEW CHIHUAHUA has joined our family !

Third time lucky posting? Tried twice over the past week to get onto this forum, but really struggling? any help / advice as to why moderators - would be great.

We got a beautiful Chihuahua X Shih Tzu, Female (Dollie) back in April @ 12 weeks old. She's joined our family of 4 children, 3 birds & cat, and has been an absolute pleasure (apart from the odd submissive wee!? - separate post on that to follow - when allowed!?) and we decided to add a slightly more senior (1 1/2 year old) Long Haired Chihuahua to the mix! His name is Bailey and he's such a laid back cute little guy. Its been a few days now and they get on really well.

So thought I'd join up / join the community here as its been a valuable source of information for us since the beginning of the year when we decided we wanted a dog/puppy.

Here's a quick picture of our two little Chihuahua's

wolverine mouth

#5 ·
Oasis Tiles is among the most trusted Floor Tiles Manufacturer & Ceramic*Tiles Companies in India. Our products include Wall Tiles Design For Offices & Home. Oasis Tiles is one of the leading Ceramic Tiles Manufacturer.

#7 ·
Welcome! Dollie and Bailey certainly do seem to have hit it off beautifully. I am also a very new Chi mom and already thinking about whether this new baby who just happens to be a dog might be the first member of a whole new "fur family".

They certainly do give us enough reasons to keep on living and loving. Laurel is my first Chi ever and I am thoroughly enjoying her puppyhood and spoiling her in all the ways I never got to spoil my "people puppies".

The forum is pleasantly spam-free and has all the original content from when the internet was actually fun. The search feature works great for finding info and just plain browsing. Hopefully more members will come by to check in and visit us newcomers.

I'm afraid I don't tap on apps or like facebook but if that's how you roll, I'm sure somebody else will be along shortly who can help you with that.

Enjoy this special time welcoming Bailey to your family.

#8 ·
Welcome to you and the furry babies! They are adorable, and should bring you tons of joy. I know ours have certainly made our lives better. We have 4 chis ages 2, 9, 13 and 14 years old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.