Chihuahua People Forum banner

Aren't I lovely : )

1K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  ~Jessie~ 
#1 ·
I got Bella this dress but it was a little tight on her & I got Mia a shirt that was almost too small. Apparently the dogs are getting smaller these days :rolleyes: Isn't it cute on her :) Bella's getting a matching 1 tomm. Oh and her fur is filthy she played in the neighbors sprinkler last night & had rib bones :) So please excuse the dirty fur ;)

See less See more
#15 ·
*Tiffany* said:
awww alisha she is so adorable! i love her dress! she actually does look a lot like tucker, it will be interesting to see when she gets her adult fur what she will look like. i am really curious to see what color oscar will be, he starting to turn red :cool: :thumbleft:
Tiffany that's what happened to Bella she was real dark like Oscar & now look at her ;)

#19 ·
Alisha said:
Tiffany that's what happened to Bella she was real dark like Oscar & now look at her ;)
wow really?! thats what i like about long coats though, its kind of always a surprise what they will look like as adults. rocky has changed not as much but theres hints of brown, and greyish/white marks that have appeared when he was growing in his adult coat, and his tail used to be all black now the fluffy part is blonde colored :). For some reason oscar really reminds me of gizmo on here (sunnyflmom) she said he was the same colors and now you know hes like a redish color, so i guess only time will tell! under his coat it looks almost blonde, so maybe he will end up like bella :confused: :thumbleft:

#23 ·
Alisha said:
She looks alot like Tucker too don't ya think :D

Thanks everyone :)
She does.. and Billy. Billy is the "correct" version of Tucker.. the right weight and his ears are up. LOL

Do you notice how much of the sabling is lightening up? Tucker seemed to lose almost all of his but now its coming back on the back hairs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.