Chihuahua People Forum banner

Our new baby ~ Ernest T.

578 views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  *Chloe* 
#1 ·

This pic is a few weeks old and he is really tiny. Next time we go to see him, and take his blankie and/or toy, I'll get an updated pic.

Thanks to all of you who asked to see his pic. We can't wait to get him.

See less See more
#12 · (Edited)
lisalikesmakeup said:
I want to go, its like an 1 1/2 hrs away, but its not that far. I named him cupid. He had a little white mark on his head that looked like a heart, but its now changing over..lol.
But Cupid is such a cute name. What better to steal one's heart more than a chi! 1 1/2 hrs. is a pretty good little trip. Take pics if you go!

AEROMarley1983 said:
Lin, he is SOOOOO cute!! ;) CONGRATS! I bet Buford is excited!
LOL I do hope Bu is excited. He's spoiled, I just hope we don't have any adjustment problems. I may do a post in Chi Questions asking for advice in making the transition as smoothe as possible. :) From puppy's point of view, we have a few things to take over to get the mommy scent in it. We'll put those things in his crate with him. We did that with Bu and his homecoming was a breeze!

#14 ·
Thats a great idea Lin.. take over a shirt for the puppy.. and put it in his crate when he comes home too. That helped immensly with Tucker. How is Bu with other dogs? Is he happy to meet them or does he do like Tucker and hang out at your feet protecting Momma?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.