Chihuahua People Forum banner

My Three Girls

867 views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  AEROMarley1983 
#1 ·
I managed to get some pictures of my babies yesterday and today, this computer load pics soo slow though so I only was able to upload a few. Isabeau is looking more grown up all the time. :( lol

Izzy and Cosette playing

Cosette

Deedlit

Everyone Playing :D

See less See more
#2 ·
Some of Isabeau, she's going to be ten weeks old Tuesday.

My cousin's little girl Abby playing with Deedlit and Cosette. She's only four but she is very very gentle and good with the chis which is great for getting them used to kids. :D

#4 ·
IZZY!! Could she get any cuter?? :love5:
I can't believe she's 10 weeks old already!

Cosette and Deedlit look adorable as usual :)
And that's great that Abby is so good with the chis- and they're good with her! Carl's not a big fan of little kids ;)

#12 ·
Ory&C said:
OMG can she be any cuter!!!! I want her right now!! :D I love the one with them playing and you can see girl's little behinds while running away ;) ...... they are all so adorable!
That's precisely what struck me as the cutest thing ever. Izzy sure is keeping up for such a little thing! And Abby's face looks like a little china doll. She's a sweetie.

#15 ·
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. :D :D :D They're getting used to Illinois but I think they miss the house since we're staying in a temporary one right now so don't have all their toys and beds scattered everywhere, which makes them feel at home. :lol:

Deedlit doesn't like little kids at all and Cosette tolerates them but always looks like she wants to crawl away when they're holding her :lol: So I'm trying to get Izzy used to them as much as possible, I have a lot better socialization options here since all my friends and family get to hold her and play with her. :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.