Chihuahua People Forum banner

Keeffer from day 1

852 views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  Beadbimbo 
#1 ·
Hi there! I'd like to show you pictures from Keeffer from day 1 untill now. I really have lots of pictures.:coolwink:

Day 1

5 days young

16 days, with his eyes open!:D

3 weeks

3 weeks and 2 days

4 weeks

First time I saw him, he was soooo Tiny, and holding a puppy was new to me.:D

5 weeks

See less See more
#3 ·
Awwwwww! How Adorable! It is so nice that you have all of those pics as he was growing up:)

#19 ·
Ahh I'm really proud of him indeed!:D Just the night he was born I dreamed there were 3 boys and 1 girl. Next day the breeder called me, 2 boys 1 girl. But the other boy died after 2 days. :( When finally the BIG DAY arrived, 2 friends went with me. They asked the breeder how many pups his mother had, and then the breeder told them she had 3 boys and 1 girl! But the first boy was already dead before he was born, thats why she told me there were just 2 boys.. At that moment I thought about my dream, so my dream really was true. :rolleyes:

I have a picture of his daddy too. He's so gorgeous, Keeffer wil probably get the same colour.:D Yesterday somebody said Keeffer had an ugly dad, because he was too big. Well, his father is smaller than the Chi of that stupid girl, she doesn't know what she's talking about.:coolwink:

:love5:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.