Chihuahua People Forum banner

Ruby's here

875 views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  BellaLina's Mom 
G
#1 ·
Well, a lo-o-o-ng day today.

we left home at 11.40 am, and got back at 9pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sat nav took us all over the place going there. then coming home we went 1900 feet over a mountain, and the fog rolled in then it rained really bad. Some lovely views mind you, but we didnt expect it to take more than 2 hours each way, three there and five back!

THen the battery ran out on the camera.

Chico and ruby get along FAB, even the cat came to say hello. It has been tail wagging and happy sniffing all around, theyre charging about the living room playing nicely as I type this.

here are a few for now, will sort more tomorrow

See less See more
G
#14 ·
thanks everyone.

She hasnt had too bad a night. Cried a little at first, but then soon settled down with chico in his den. (in our bedroom we have one of those canvass fold up crates, chico usually sleeps in there,not shut in though, with a pillow and blanky).
She did wee on my bed this morning though lol. BUt she has been quite good really all things considered.
Chico has even been following her about trying to give her the little pillow toy I knitted him, so he MUST like her as that is his second favourite toy. Theyre still getting along really well. It is as if she just toddled in the house and has got along as if she has always been here.

She even uses the puppy pads as well!

I was just too tired to post much last night, but I will be sure to take more photos during today and post them later on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.