Chihuahua People Forum banner

Some photos of the boys

917 views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  catalat 
#1 ·
Some more photos of Zero as some people asked me so nicely for some more :D and look *shock horror* to silence a few people Stitch (who as I have said on many an occasion is my sisters dog not mine, but as people don't seem to believe we still have him. My sister also requested I take him off my banner as he isn't my dog which in all reality is fair lol) bear in mind he does need his eyes cleaned.

My little poser

Ok mummy thats my biscuit

See less See more
#12 ·
I think if I had Stitch I'd totally be tempted to shave him one day xD Have you got any pictures of him in the bath to see how small he really is? He has such lovely eyes :) And I didn't know he was your sisters! I'd wondered where he'd gone on your banner xD

Zero is looking lovely, as always. Those are some really nice shots of him closeup :)

#14 ·
STITCH!! We haven't seen him forever! He's one of the most gorgeous pups I've ever seen! I didn't realize he was your sister's dog.
I love the black border around your pictures. They're great pics and the border makes them look even nicer! :)
Zero's handsome as ever :love5:

#20 ·
omg look at stitches coat!! i want him! :p lol

& as always zero is looking gorgeous :D

anyways i was wondering for a while what happened to stitch, i was really worried :lol: lol but im glad i seen this to put my mind at ease ;) lol

great pics! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.