Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - My Babies
Thread: My Babies
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 11:04 PM
chi fan

Default My Babies

Here is a few pictures of my furbabies. THANK YOU HOLLYSMOMMY FOR YOUR HELP ON THE PICTURE SITUATION!
Chica passed away early this year. We had her for 1 yr. My husband and I rescued her at 14 yrs old from a family that wasn't taking care of her, locked her in a basement for years without any love. Despite her hard life she was the sweetest dog. She was my first dog and it was love at first sight. I'm thankful that we found her. She will be missed.
This is Anabelle. After losing Chica, I was so devastated and hurt. I wasn't ready to take another Chi, I would feel to guilty. A friend of a friend told me that her husband didn't want Anabelle anymore for absolutely no reason and if she couldn't sell her or give her away then he'll put her to sleep! Unbelievable! Anabelle is 3 yrs old and we've had her for almost 3 months.
Lastly there's Maxx. He's not a Chi he's a Jack Russell Terrier and is a 1yr old. We've had him for almost 3 months too. We took him in from a family member who couldn't give him alot of attention due to his work situation. He's had a good life.

Last edited by ANABELLE'S MOM; 10-17-2008 at 11:10 PM.