Chihuahua People Forum banner

Our sweater by Amanda.

555 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  TLI 
#1 ·
I posted pics of our sweater made by Amanda in another thread somewhere, but wanted everyone to see how pretty it is. :)

Amanda, I was reading where you are thinking of setting up a website to sell your sweaters. I think you would do awesome at selling them. They are lovely, so well made, look very nice on, and well worth the money. I would rather spend my money on buying quality handmade clothes for my Chi's than store bought that never fits right. So my best wishes are with you, and please let us all know when you get set up.

Here is our lovely sweater that Amanda made for us last Winter, I believe. It is so dainty and girly. It looks precious on both girls. Gia won't stand still very long to Model, so that is why there are more pics of Lexie wearing it. :)

Amanda, here is a close-up of your girl wearing the gorgeous sweater. :)

See less See more
#9 ·
That little dress is amazing! Your babies look adorable Teresa.

Amanda you so need to start selling these. Maybe start selling them on Ebay or make your own website. I know I would be a loyal customer!
Christmas is coming up and little Christmas dresses would be wonderful!
They are so much cuter then the store bought ones. Plus they are handmade with love by you. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.