Chihuahua People Forum banner

MoJie is exactly 26 weeks today....

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  catalat 
#1 · (Edited)
:).......

#4 ·
Happy 26 weeks little Mojie. Fern is 26wks 2 days. Hee heeee....Teresa I don't think Jade is going to get much bigger than a coke can. She is destined to be itty bitty. Hey Moni how big is Mojie. I need to get a scale to weight Fern. She is still quite a bit lighter than Ivy but hoping she will get to 3 lbs. It makes it too hard to fit them in clothing if they are much smaller. I put a sleeved outift on Fern and she walked right out of it rofl!! Teresa...I can't imagine Jade in an outifit.

Lori

Lori

#8 · (Edited)
At the rate she's going, I don't think so either. :lol: She is just barely bigger than the can now at 25 weeks old. :lol: She is super sweet as teeny as she is, but we really want her to grow.

I would guess Fern weighs close to 3 lbs. now?

I haven't tried many clothes on Jade other than the teeny outfits that people have sent her. I have a few of Gia's old clothes here, but they are still too big for her.

I really feel kinda bad for Jade. She wants to roam around the house with the other babies, but she just looks like a mouse running around in there. I'm too afraid she is going to get hurt on something. :(
Hee heee....Teresa, Fern is NOWHERE close to 3 lbs yet. She is still waaayyy lighter than Ivy and Ivy is 2.8 lbs(44.8 oz) soaking wet rofl!! Even the girls just mentioned how much lighter she is than Ivy. When they are each in their Petflys when we go to grandma's you can easily tell who is Fern and who is Ivy. Ferns bone structure is smaller than Ivy's which I can't imagine. But I think she should fill out more, but like I mentioned in another post even Ferns head is smaller than Ivy's. Do you think Ferns head is going to grown much more lol!!! I can't remember that far back with the other girls.

Lori

#9 ·
Moni, I never thought you were offended by size talk. I am so sorry if I offended you. :( :( :( I know some are sensitive to it, but I didn't think you were. Again, my apologies. (((hugs)))

#12 ·
Same here girl. It's just since they are all close to the same age I'm curious since I don't have a clue how big Fern is. I know she is smaller than Ivy but I'm going to hubbys work to weigh her on his mail scale. Great idea with ups! Lets face it size doesn't bother me, I have a variety here. Pudge Willow is 8-9 lbs which to me is more to love, and to be truely honest, she is much easier to care for at her size, plus the kids don't make me nervous when they handle her. Apologies here to girl. I always thought of Mojie as a wee one like your other 2. They all look close to the same size.

Lori

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.