Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Thank you Robin & Tricia! (Pic Heavy)
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 07:36 PM

chi god/godess

Name: Teresa, T for short.
Default Thank you Robin & Tricia! (Pic Heavy)

You girls! You are both just too sweet! I can't thank you both enough for the beautiful gifts for The Chi Wee's! The Chi Wee's and I love you both, and feel very special and honored to have you as friends. The gifts are perfect! I absolutely LOVE the carrier! It's my fave color combo too! The little outfit looks so cute on Jade, and fits her so nicely! The Paul Mitchell bath set will come in very handy. I can't wait to try out the oatmeal shampoo on their next baths. I know I will use the wipes a lot with 4 sets of dirty feetsies, and the waterless shampoo will be perfect for a quick bath. We will need it cause they all love to roll in stinky stuff! We love you both, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Hugs and kisses!

PS~ I used the lotion this morning, and boy does it smell good! Thank you girls!

Where we going Mama?

When I first put Jade in it, she was like, "heyyyy, wait a minute, let me outta here."

This little outfit is just too cute!

Heyyyyyy, I can't see!

"If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."