Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Peeing on the bed, again?!?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 11:53 PM
chi god/godess

Name: Samantha

Well, I did expect accidents at first. Venus had accidents too until she was about 6 months old. Which really sucked in the truck cuz we had no way to wash our bedding right away (eew, i shutter just thinking about it again lol). I take him out as often as I can. There is a potty pad right outside our bedroom door that he also uses. It's almost like he does it if we're gone too long (like more than 15 minutes lol) or if he does it at night, it's wheen one of us gets up to go to the bathroom.
I'll have to call the vet and see if we can afford to bring him in right now, if it'll have to wait a week or two. Otherwise I'm just at a loss. It is a lot, to answer Tracys question. It soaks through the comforter, another blanket, the fitted sheet, and usually some makes it way down to the mattress so I have to scrub it to try and get it out. I'm thinking about starting to sleep on a rubber mattress with tarps for blankets lol