Chihuahua People Forum banner

Santas Poison "Ivy"

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  polishprinsezz 
#1 ·
This little girl is a hero. She died saving my daughter and my sons lives. A pitbull was coming towards them and she stepped infront and let him take her life instead of theirs. Its been 6 yrs now but not a day goes by that we dont still think about her and remember what she did for us. We love you Ivy.
Santas Poison Ivy 2000-2003

See less See more
#7 ·
This pitbull snatched her up by the neck, shook her and then ran off with her. My husband ran all around trying to get Ivy away from the pitbull. This pitbull lived across the hall way in our apt complex. I guess the couple had a fight and the boufriend had kicked the door down so the pitbull got out. While my husband was trying to save our Ivy I ran to find the owners so that they could help us. The boyfriend who owned the dog had taken off and the girlfriend who was pregnant came out and got the dog to drop Ivy. My husband then picked up Ivy but by that time it was to late. She took her last breaths in his arms and then passed away. We called the police, but nothing was really done. They did take the dog and we later found out it was being trained to fight. We had to go away on vacation a week later and when we came back the people had moved out, who were suppose to pay for damages and etc. We were just happy that our babies were ok.

#8 ·
this is such a remarkable story..Ivy was soo brave! Its soo upsetting that you lost your little Ivy but you must remember Ivy gave up her life so your kids would be ok..that is the most precious memory you could keep.
well done Ive R.I.P angel.
xx

#12 ·
this is such a sad story. your beautiful angel has the face that reminds me of my ginger. i am sure she is watching your babies from above now. i dont blame the dog. i blame the ignorant owner for abusing their dog to be a killing machine. your dog did not die in vain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.