Chihuahua People Forum banner

i love my babies ;-)

3K views 35 replies 28 participants last post by  MYCHIBABY 
#1 ·
mmm when they are ready to go to bed ...they are so cuddly , i can't stand it :D don't mind my make-up less face :?

kisses nat

#17 ·
CooperChi said:
Great pics Nat! I love that one pic of Cosmo's face I couldn't stop laughing!! He looks so phsyco! :lol: And Vienna and Paris are sweet as ever!!! You are so pretty Nat, if I looked like you I would never wear makeup! Your camera takes great pictures too! :D
but you look even better :shock: :wink:

thanks everybody for the nice compliments :wink: they really made my day !!

that pic is really hilarious , but i like the slick one even better ...he looks so macho on it :D

yeah the camera is working great , i actually have to make the pics lesser quality for them to appear bigger on here :? :D

kisses nat

#22 ·
Nat, you have the most gorgeous complexion - peaches and cream. You do NOT need makeup!! Been an awful long time since this senior citizen looked that good before going to bed....actually, I never looked that good. LOL....

Those are fantastic pics - you have such a lovely chi family. Hope you don't take offense, but Cosmo reminds me of a miniature german shepherd....think it must be the coloring on his face. Paris looks like the mischievious one, and Vienna looks like a little angel who can do no wrong.... :lol:

#24 ·
Cosmo is a psycho!!!! :lol: I love the pic where Vienna is looking at the camera with the other two fighting. She's really had enough of their crazy antics for one day. "Mom, they're so immature." :lol:

Paris' tail looks almost bushy compared to Lily's. :?

You are gorgeous with or without makeup, you silly girl. :)

Great, great pics!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.