Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Me and Mr. Greenie...
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 02:42 AM
chi god/godess

Name: Darlene Stack
Default Me and Mr. Greenie...

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since we got to visit here as I am working at home now, but the girls and I wanted to say hello and share our cute video with you
Little Lulubelle is still fighting her allergies and hair loss as you can notice it a little in the video and sweet Dazy is doing very well.
There is a story that goes along with Mr. Greenie (the toy)....He first belonged to Dazy as a puppy. She used to nuzzle it and sleep on it when we first brought her home. And then she played constantly with it until it's eyes, tail and head fell off which I sewed back on twice. And when we got Lulubelle, Mr. Greenie was her other mother(besides me) and she would not let him out of her site. As she got older she decided it was time to party with Mr. Greenie and so began the stitching and sewing of body parts and seams again...My vacumn took a beating also as I was constantly picking up Mr. Greenie's stuffing material everywhere on the floor. Mr. Greenie used to have 4 squeakers inside of him and now he has only one as you will noticably see in this video
You will also notice how skinny Mr. Greenie is and of course by now you all know why! LOL
Also notice in the video when Lulubelle looks up after chewing on Mr. Greenie her lips are stuck back on her gums and so it gives her teeth the bucky beaver look!
I hope you enjoy it and I'll try and get on here more often
Darlene, Dazy and Lulubelle