Chihuahua People Forum banner

Gia's SB Arrived. Thank you Madi & Em!

1K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  TLI 
#1 ·
Gia was so excited about her SB package. She couldn't wait to get it open. Everything is fabulous! Thank you so much Madi & Em!

Lemme' in this box, hurry Mom!

What's in here!?!

Oh he seems nice Mama! I'll give him a wittle kiss.

My pwetty pink dwess.

And my bandana.

Thanks again Em! We appreciate everything. SB has been so much fun!

See less See more
#2 ·
And I just have to mention, the white spot on Gia's ear is where the hair is white on the tip. It always looks like the hair is scraped off, or she has a boo boo in pics. :lol:

#4 ·
Gia is such a sweet baby girl. I call her "my side kick." She takes every step that I take. Watches her Mama like a Hawk. She is so loving! She sleeps curled up in a tiny lil nest in my hair, around my neck at night. I wake up with her lil face rested on my chin. She is just an Angel. Very playful, very loving, and happy to please. Thank you Kioana!

#14 ·
You're so sweet, thank you! :)

Brill gifts!
Nice one Emily and Madi!

I love Gia, and that last pic of her with the bandana on and eyes closed is just sooo cute!! xx
Isn't that a cute pic! She is so funny! :)

Gia is such a doll! And I love that little dress!! So cute!
Such a cute dress, I agree! :)

That's where Quigley sleeps as well. I absolutly love it!

Great pics!
I bet Quigley looks so sweet curled up with his Mommy! :)

Your chis are really beautiful ^^
Thank you! :)

Ahh little Gia, you look so great in your little pink dress and I love all of you SB presents!
That lil dress is so cute on her, isn't it! Thank you! :)

#13 ·
Thank you all so much for the sweet comments! I always enjoy sharing pics. You all always have the sweetest things to say. Gia is a doll. Very sweet little girl. And of course as her Mom, I think she's as cute as a button. :D Madi & Em sent her some great SB gifts. We are very happy with them all. :)

Thank you! :) I had noticed that she had similar markings as your Tonka. I love their coloring and markings. So flashy. Gia has a lil choco dot right in the middle of her head. I always tell her that God put it there so I would have a perfect spot for kissing. :lol:

Yep, she is a little bitty girl. My Chi Wee's all decided that they'd stay puppy sized forever. No better way to make Mommy have pretty Silver hair before her time. :wink: :lol:

#12 ·
Ahh little Gia, you look so great in your little pink dress and I love all of you SB presents!

#19 ·
Thank you! :)

Oh i'd like your entire pack too please.. I love the bandana and her little face, she looks so pleased with herself
Thank you! What a sweet comment. I can share them, but could never part with em'. :lol: They are Mama's little Angels. :)

yay :) I'm so glad you got everything :) Enjoy it! Love you!
Thank you again, Em! Please continue to give Madi our love and kisses. I hope you all are feeling better now. I know this has all been very tough for you. Our minds are on one track when our babies are ill. Our continued thoughts and prayers are with you guys. (((Hugs)))

Wow great gifts!! Gia youre soo pretty! :) x
Thank you! Em & Madi did a great job! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.