Chihuahua People Forum banner

Photoshoot

1K views 32 replies 27 participants last post by  MChis 
#1 ·
Had a mini photoshoot the other day & thought I'd share.... :toothy5:

A few more to come.....

See less See more
#20 · (Edited)
First of all - WHOA! I was blown away at all the super duper nice replies to my pics! I hadn't been on to see them all day so it was a huge surprise! :D

I love getting group pics of them. It is more difficult with Marley...but since the others mind so well he finally gets the point of what he is supposed to do. Plus they found the big pillow super comfy so it truly wasn't that difficult. ;) And yes...that's another pic I've got to add to the list of pics to order prints of! I'm horrible at actually ordering them...but I do plan on it. LOL Thanks btw!!

How the heck do you do it????????
These are so awesome, I always get excited when you post pics. What an amazing family, cute daughter.......:)
Thanks so much! A few minutes of set up, posititioning one at a time while passing out treats every now & again. Then a few minutes of talking & letting them "relax" so they actually pay attention to me when I talk. LOL I need to find me a good noise maker - they are very bored of even my craziest sounds so it makes getting them to all look at me a little challenging!

I, too, so enjoy your photos.. I realize you are a photographer, but still.. to get the entire pack to pose so beautifully together is amazing to me! Lovely pics, but the first one is just beautiful..:)
Aw, thanks! I also like how the group pic came out. I can't wait to see it in print!

WOW! I lovee seeing your pictures Heather! Your dogs are such posers and all so beautiful! x
Thanks!! They are just about the most perfect posers ever! hehe

Your Chi-babies take the BEST pictures ever!!! I am so jealous Haha
LOL...thanks. They do a pretty fine job... hehe

Your dogs are adorable! I'm a photographer as well and need to get off my duff and take some pics of my new puppy!
Thank you! And YES...take some pics of your puppers! I'd love to see some of your work. :)

Add me to the list of "envy" as well. :lol: I LOVE your pics, Heather. I feel like I could reach out and touch the pups through your photos.
Thanks so much T...very sweet compliments. :)

perfect as always! :D loving it all. they walk on collars? o.o
Thanks! And no, we always go for walks with their puppia harnesses. I have their tags on collars (which they rarely actually wear LOL) but I tossed their collars on one afternoon & put on the retractable leash on them (which I don't use on walks either) one at a time so I could let them roam around the yard & snap some pics.

Heather... Always look forward to your picture threads!!! Oh be still my heart....love all of your babes, but that Milo melts my heart every time. He has the most photogenic face ever!!!!!

Lori
Thank you Lori!! Yes, Milo has the best expressions for pictures. His personality comes out in photos so well. I think that is why everyone always loves pics of Milo - you can totally "see" just about all of him & how he is through his expressions.

Fab pics as always!
Your dogs personalities shine right through too.
Amazing!! x
Thank you so so much!!

Your pictures amaze me!! They are fantastic, I love the one of Maxie with your daughter.

Brilliant photos all of them x
Thanks rache!! :)

lol god i hate seeing your pics because just make me wish you was closer! grrr @ you for not living closer lol you know you can make a killing for pet photos!
I am sorry!! I wish I was near everyone here. I'd have the best time taking pics of all the gorgeous Chi's on the board....

Oh my what beautiful photos again and the perfect models. I love them all.
Thank you!!

Your photos and your dogs are simply stunning :)
Aw, thanks!

ohhh heather so perfect as usual love them all xxx
Thanks so much Mandy!! :)

gorgeous dogs; fantastic photos.
I wish you could travel around and do a photojournalist project of all of our Chi's!
anywhere you could get a grant to do that????
Ok, now that would be a dream come true! LOL I'd have a ball photographing all the gorgeous Chi's of this board. That would be SO FUN!! Thanks btw. :)

#5 ·
I, too, so enjoy your photos.. I realize you are a photographer, but still.. to get the entire pack to pose so beautifully together is amazing to me! Lovely pics, but the first one is just beautiful..:)

#27 ·
Thanks & yes...I definitely will be framing it! :)

omg!! your pictures are amazing!!!!
Thanks so much!

I love your gang they are so sweet.
Aww, thanks! :)

theyre all so perfect x
Thank you!

Oh they are so gorgeous!!! My fav is Milo's head tilt! lol :)
You take such awesome pictures! I think I am going to try a mini photo shoot in a few days when things get less busy. I want to do Easter shots with them in/around the baskets and stuff :)
Thats a great idea! I can't wait to see your photo shoot pics! And thank you - I also love Milo's head tilt. It used to come much easiers than it does now...but I still catch it once in a while. ;)

OMG!! Amazing pictures. I would have my walls covered if mine were to sit and pose as good as yours. Gorgeous xx
Thank you! I have so many pictures I need printed - it's crazy! LOL I used to be really good about having pics printed but I've gotten slack for some reason. Anyway..thanks. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.