Chihuahua People Forum banner

New Darla and Daisy pics ( a fair few)

2K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  OurCheekyChihuahuas 
#1 ·
Darla wants Daisy to play :)

Sneakin up on her when that doesnt work.

Daisy says, i want to be alone! lol

Darla havin none of it.

I like this one...

Waitin for a treat

Daisy waitin too. lol

MORE TO COME.........

See less See more
#20 ·
Thanks i think she has a cool colour too. :) xx
Haha - I love them both.
Just stupid cute they are ;)
Thanks Alan. x
Great photos ... I love seeing chi's out on walks :)
Thanks, yeah i wanted more outside pics but my man wasnt keen on takin them really. lol

I love this pic! Look at Darla standing on Daisy's tail! LOL! So typical of little sisters :angel1:
HAHA!! i didnt notice she was on Daisy's tail.
Just shows you how easy goin wee Daisy is, bless her. :)

They looks so happy togethere--such a gorgeous pair they are !!
Thanks, yeah they are happy together, it's sweet to watch. xx

Ah Terri they're lovely.. I'm impressed with the treats and very proud of you!!! Looks like they went down well! Both your girls are so lovely
Thanks Sarah, they did seem to enjoy the bones. xx

Wonderful pics, Terri! I love Darla sneaking up on Daisy...lol And the one of them together looking at the camera (your fav) is just gorgeous.. Darla has such a precious little face! Thank you for sharing your lovely girls to make me smile this morning.. Deb
Awww your welcome Deb, am happy to share them.
Darla is such a wee sneak at times lol x

Terri, they are adorable! I love the pictures. Daisy and Darla look so sweet together. :)
Darla seems to love posing for the camera. I could just love her up. What a little doll.
LOL yep she is a wee poser :) thanks. xx
Aww Darla is all grown up now! I love the pic that you like too its lovely!
Daisy is a sweetheart, love them!!
Thanks Lynda, i know my baby is gettin bigger. xx

They are both as precious as they come! I love the pics of Darla trying to get Daisy to play! Daisy was having none of it. :lol: The walking pic is just beyond cute! They are both such Angels!! :) Darla was going to town on that chewie, wasn't she! :lol: Kisses & Hugs little girls!

Thanks T.
Yeah Darla enjoys a good bully stick and always enjoys it more if someone holds it for her, the little madam. :D xx

#10 ·
Wonderful pics, Terri! I love Darla sneaking up on Daisy...lol And the one of them together looking at the camera (your fav) is just gorgeous.. Darla has such a precious little face! Thank you for sharing your lovely girls to make me smile this morning.. Deb

#12 ·
They are both as precious as they come! I love the pics of Darla trying to get Daisy to play! Daisy was having none of it. :lol: The walking pic is just beyond cute! They are both such Angels!! :) Darla was going to town on that chewie, wasn't she! :lol: Kisses & Hugs little girls!

#13 ·
What great pics! I love the one of Daddy holding the bully. :D Both your babies are just beautiful! I love Daisy's eyes, she looks like a total love bug, and Darla's color is so pretty. :)

#21 ·
Thanks, yeah Daisy is a wee love bug you are spot on. x

They are so perfect. What a great pair! :)
Thankyou. xx

Aww I love the pics they are fab x
Thanks. xx

Darla looks JUST like my Paris!!
Oh yes she does!
Need to see some pics from you now, hehe!

Hehehehe, I love the one of Darla chewing on the bully stick:)

AND those jackets you have on them are SO CUTE! They look like little divas!

Both of your girls are dolls:)
Thanks, they are wee divas hehe!!

beautiful fur kids and loved the pics such nice coloring on Darla.
Thankyou. xx

Gorgeous pics Terri!!! I am in heaven looking at Daisy and Darla together. They do compliment each other so nicely. :) Oh my goodness your little baby is now so BIG! She looks about as big as Daisy! When did that happen?!?! Both girls look amazing and Darla looks fantastic...reminds me so much of Faith every time I see her.
Thanks Val, yeah i thnk they do look good together too hehe!
It seems to have happened overnight for my wee Darla to get big. :)
She isnt far behind Daisy now in size either.
Darla sends kisses to her older sis Faith too. :D
xx

#19 ·
Gorgeous pics Terri!!! I am in heaven looking at Daisy and Darla together. They do compliment each other so nicely. :) Oh my goodness your little baby is now so BIG! She looks about as big as Daisy! When did that happen?!?! Both girls look amazing and Darla looks fantastic...reminds me so much of Faith every time I see her.

#25 ·
Great pics Terri!!! How did I miss this thread?! And the raw chicken treats!! WOW!!!! That is awesome Terri!! They are both gorgeous. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.