Chihuahua People Forum banner

Dexter tries EZ Dog TriplePet toothbrush/paste

711 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  devo 
#1 ·
so i went to petsmart tonight and stumbled upon his new product. i got the last 2 toothpastes as it's vanilla flavor and no sugar additives and such. here's what dexter has to say about these products

WHAT?...no it cant be

gimme this brush so i can hide it

oh god...please why must you do this

*opens toothpaste* nooooo i hide!

me: "now that wasnt that bad was it dexter?"
dexter: *smiles*

but mommm i already have pearly teef

thank god thats over with

i can keeps as toy?

lol let me tell you guys...this was NOT easy to do since i never brushed dexter's teeth with a finger brush...it was always the petzlife oralspray or the other brush which he chews on himself, thought i might try something new...maybe he'll get the hang of it in a couple weeks. atleast he didnt bite me! :hello1:

See less See more
#8 ·
Awe..this is funny. Dexter if you know of any trick for making that tooth brush disappear forever--give Rico here a ring cause he is no fan either. He tolerates it but makes it known he is NO Fan of dental hygine. lol

The vanilla past sounds nice

#9 ·
I was just checking out that same toothpaste at Petco. I didn't get any yet because I thought I'd look online. I don't think Lucy and B and going to like it one bit either Dex..so you are not alone! I also checked out some water additive but I wanted to let lucy mouth heal before I started to use it. I think I'll also go with a nautural one..maybe the one Kristi talked about.

#10 ·
Cute pics of Dexter! :) I'll have to check out that toothpaste when the one I'm using is done. Mine don't seem particularly fond of the current one, so a switch might help. I hope Dexter gets to like his new brush. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.