Chihuahua People Forum banner

New pics -Snow and Holly

637 views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  xSamanthax 
#1 ·
Some new pics of the girls.. Soon to be 9 months old..Wow!

[/

See less See more
#4 ·
Thank you, Alan..I, too think Snow is a beautiful girl..Holly is cute and I love her dearly, but Snow is a pistol who looks like a princess.. Very deceiving that little girl..lol

#9 ·
Oh Deb, they are growing so beautifully. Hard to believe they are 9 months. Then again, Quigley is now 10 months. Time just goes so fast. I love how you say "Snow is a pistol who looks like a princess". Love it.

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

#13 ·
Thanks for the sweet comments 'bout my babies. They sure bring me lots of joy.. yanno, it is amazing how each chi is so different and share their own unique relationship with me. Sometimes folks think.. wow, with 9 chis there is just no way she has that special bond with all of them.. My heart is way big enough for each and every one of them..lol I feel so very blessed to share my love, my life and my home with these wonderful litte munchkins! There is nothing that makes a bad day better; a dark night brighter; depression lighter; or my life fuller than 9 wet noses, 9 waggin' tails and all these adorable faces looking up at me like I hung the stars in their sky!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.