Chihuahua People Forum banner

Binki and Torie's diary

1K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  LadyUnicorn 
#1 ·
Well our day started out kinda slow today. First Granny (that is our Mommy's momma) had to get up EARLY and go see her dr, so Torie came to sleep with me (Binki) and Mom. We don't get up till much later cause Mommy don't have to be to work till 2pm. We slept in a little today till Granny came home and said something about having KFC (our favorite). Well us and Mommy got up to eat fried chicken (we didn't get much though). Then Mommy went to work, and we stay with Granny all day long. We take long naps in the sun shine on the front porch, and sometimes we snuggle next to Granny in the big comfy chair. Then Mommy came home and we were so excited to see her today. We had so many exciting things to tell her about our advetures with Oddball (our cat) and Granny.

Granny told me a secret today too....shhhhhhh, Torie don't know yet. We're going to get to go on the 4th of July picnic with everybody. We're gonna go to the park and play and have lots and lots of fun with Mommy and Daddy. I wasn't supposed to tell Mommy I knew, but I just couldn't help it. :oops: It just kinda came out. She just giggled and said, "Yes Baby you're going too." Come to think of it, Mommy giggles a lot. I love my Mommy, and my Daddy's pretty speical too.

Well that's enough of my diary for today.

Love,

Binki

P. S. Maybe next time I'll let Torie write in the diary :clown: :dog: :dog:

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello My fellow Chi's,

This is Torie this time. Binki is a silly one isn't she? Well anyway, today, when mom went to work we got to stay with Daddy and Granny. I always love to stay with Daddy. He works on his homework and acts so silly when he gets this stuff called computer programs to work like he wants. He makes me laugh sometimes.

Yesterday Binki and I played pull the stuffed duck and tug of war with our rope toy. Momma said she was going to post the pictures as soon as she did something called resizing them. I have no idea what she's talking about, but I'm glad she likes showing me and Binki off. I like being her baby sometimes.

Me and Daddy pulled a trick on Binki this morning. See Daddy always gets up before Mommy does so he puts us outside for our business. Well I'm older and much more of a sleepy head then Binki so I run outside and get my stuff done in a hurry in the morning. Ya'll ever realize how cool that wet stuff on the grass is on your bare little paws in the morning? Well anyway I got done before Binki, and asked to go inside. So Daddy opened the door and let me in. To his credit he asked Binki if she wanted in too and she didn't even answer him. She's always looking for something to smell or a bug to eat. Well she was in our yard and safe so daddy let her stay outside and we went back to bed. :D :D I got to snuggle Mommy all by myself for about 20 mins till Granny came home and let Binki inside. :p Then we had wrestling matches in the living room floor. We have such fun sometimes.

Binki is right that we're going to get to go to the park with Mommy, Daddy, Granny, Aunt Patti, and all our cousins for a while on the Fourth. Does anyone know the special meaning of this day? Every summer Mommy and our family get dressed in swimming suits and go to the beach/park to swim and eat, but I've never figured out why. Just thought I would ask. Well anyway, whatever this day celebrates, it sure is fun to go to the park.

Mommy and Daddy sure are silly sometimes. They look like Binki and Me sometimes when they tickle and wrestle around on the floor. It's been a long time since Mommy looked and acted this happy. I'm happy for her. She whispers to me sometimes that she hopes Daddy is the one. You know something I hope so too for her.

Well I know I have probably written too much as it is. I shall go for now, and I hope to talk with ya'll again soon.

Love,

Torie

#3 ·
Hello folks,

This is both Torie and Binki. We wanted to let you all know that Mommy did it again. She just can't say no to people giving away free animals. They're so cute and snuggly she says, and then she brings them home with her. This time she brought home a little kitten. Mom and Dad named her Sophia. Neither of us is sure what to make of her. Sometimes we like to play and other's she's just an annoying kid sister wanting to tag along on all our fun adventures. :D We think it's funny cause Mommy won't let her come along with us to the park. She tells Sophia that this is doggie play time. Which we find to be kind of offensive cause we're not dogs, but at least Sophie doesn't come along. We think that it's funny cause Sophie gets mad at Mommy. Then she sits on the lawn chairs on the front porch and pouts. Well we suppose it's ok having another little sister around. We need to go though for a while now. Mommy said she posted pictures up of Sophie so I guess ya'll have seen her. She is kinda cute I guess. Well anyway, TTYL!

#4 ·
Hey ya'll,

This is Binki, and I just wanted to post about having a little sister. I love having Sophia around. She's such a prissy thing sometimes, but she shares her toys. Sometimes I share my food with her. Sometimes she and I have wrestling matches. I promise I'm always real safe and careful with her because I know that I'm older and stronger than she is. Mom says she has some pictures of her and me playing, and promised me she would post them soon. Well I supose I should go now and go to sleep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.