Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Happy belated birthday Quigley!
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 11:54 AM
chi god/godess

Name: Trieste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookypeds View Post
Awww, he is such a little cutie! Love his cute little face....looks like such a sweetheart! Love those tongue pics too!
Thank you! The tongue pics are always my favorite. Can't hlp it. He makes my heart melt. LOL.

Happy belated Birthday Quigley!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggy View Post
Aww is he just the sweetest little one! What adorable pics! Happy Belated Birthday, Quigley!
Thankyou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLI View Post
Happy Birthday Sweet Little Quigley! You are as adorable as ever! The Wee's and I think you are a very special little boy! Here's to many more years to come sweet Angel.
AWE! Thank you so much! Wish we could come visit the Wee's, I am sure they would have a blast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese and Miley View Post
Happy Birthday Quigley! Those look like some very nummy treats! He is such a little cutie, looks like he was very appreciative of his gifts
He really was. LOL. Thankyou!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese and Miley View Post
ps I was so shocked it was his birthday! I would have guessed he was about 6 months or so. He is such a wee little guy!
Yes, he is a tiny fella. he is tough though. LOL. Thank you! As someone said "small but mighty".

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippedstars View Post
Omg such fun pics, I love this little boy Is he doing better and did he recover fully?
He is doing great. He is still dribbling though. We just started him on a new med. Cross you fingers. Hopefully it will help! Thank you!

happy birthday Quigley man!

Thank you!

Striving to be the kind of person Quigley thought I was.