Chihuahua People Forum banner

Has it really been that long

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  jazzman 
#1 ·
3 years ago today I lost my "heart dog" Roxy, very tragically. I miss her every day. It seems like just yesterday. R.I.P. my sweet Roxy, until we meat again.

See less See more
#6 ·
Thank you all for your kind words.
Kitty, You can ask as I live through it every day and everynight when I hear the screams of the coyottes. Maybe someone can learn from my nightmare.
My daughter and I just took her out in the yard, it was 130 in the afternoon in brood daylight and I heard the coyoette scream followed by my daughters. There were 2 coyoettes, of course Roxy thought she was going to tear them up. They grabbed her as soon as I got there and didnt even have time to shake her as they do as I was running after them. Roxy was screaming so loud and as I chased them through the woods her screams became fainter and fainter and I lost them, could not keep up as I was still in my socks. It was a hoffific day, I will never forget. I had just had to fight an eagle off her her a few weeks prior to this. Which left her bleeding from talon marks. She only weighed 3 lbs. This is why my Zoey does not go out side unless on a leash and we use pee pads. I usede to never think I could have my dog peeing in the house. Now my husband takes her out on a leash to poop.
It was and still is a nightmare.

#4 ·
Kay,
I'm so sorry. I think about what happened to Roxy often. I wasn't a member of the forum at that time, but when I read a thread of yours about Roxy it truly broke my heart. It's something I will never forget and I pray will never experience.
This is the first time I've seen a picture of Roxy. She was a gorgeous little girl. I know you miss her. I can only imagine the emotions of anger, heartache, pain, loss and love you feel day to day. I can only pray you have some peace of mind knowing she was truly loved by you, and that you will one day meet again.

#7 ·
OMGosh Kay! I remember hearing a little about your story. :( That just breaks my heart! I can only imagine the fear, panic, devastation, heart break........ :( Ugh. My heart is at my feet. I am so very sorry. Bless her sweet little heart. She is such an Angel. RIP sweet Roxy. :(

(((((Hugs)))))

#8 ·
I have read your heartbreaking story before Kay and it makes me cry every time. I can't even imagine how terrifying and painful it must have been for you. RIP sweet Roxy.

#10 ·
Kay, I am so sorry you lost Roxy in such a horrible and tragic way. I can't even imagine! Thank you for telling your story. Maybe it will help someone prevent a similar disaster. We can never be too careful and sometimes it takes a terrible story like yours to remind us of that. I am sooooooooo sorry for your loss!

#12 ·
Thank you all again for your kind words. When we
Lost her, this board was my savior. I was totally lost and came
Here begging for help/support and I got it. It was very traumatic
for all of us as a family. So hug your little ones often. They are so
special.
I got through it with the help of my CP friends. I don't think I could
have without you all.
Knew you all would understand and help me get through
It.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.