Chihuahua People Forum banner

Bellas Easter Pictures

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Ness♥Bella 
#1 ·
What a fun Saturday we had!

This one is going to be my wallpaper at work...

See less See more
#2 ·
These were pics that we took earlier in the day and for some reason they did not turn out as well. I toyed with them in Photoshop.

This one I Photoshopped a bit...

This one I love the pose but it turned out bad. I tried to dabble with it in Photoshop but it was ehhhhhhh. If there ANYONE that is a PhotoShop Genius and can make this photo brilliant than message me and I will send the PSD to you.

#8 ·
Thank you!!!

i love that dress
I got it on Ebay... she makes the cutest dresses. DoggieDressups items - Get great deals on Dog Dresses xxs 10-11.5' girth items on eBay Stores!

Oh those are super cute! good work!
Thanks... it was a Saturday adventure!

How precious.. now that is an Easter basket I would love to have! You have some really wonderful poses of her.
Thank you. Bella was a very patient model.

Oh i just love these thank you for the inspiration
Thanks and you are very welcome!

#6 ·
How precious.. now that is an Easter basket I would love to have! You have some really wonderful poses of her.

#9 ·
I fooled around with the image a little in my iPhoto. Made it smaller and put some FX on it to antique it a bit. At a higher resolution you can see the graininess which is what makes it look weird.

Here's a straight Black and White and a Sepia for some alternate FX.

#12 ·
Very nice effects! Thank you for taking the time to play around with them.

Awwwwwww! I'd LOVE to find Bella in my Easter Basket!! I need a better Easter Bunny! She's adorable. Such a princess.
Thank You!

Great effects with the photo Ronni. Bella is the sweetest little Easter Basket Prize. I want one like that. Love her little Easter Dress too.
Thanks!

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.