Chihuahua People Forum banner

Finally got the new puppy!

2K views 30 replies 26 participants last post by  sakyurek 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally got the new puppy! UPDATED w/ videos!

he is 11 weeks and seriously the size of a hamster, i couldnt even beleave it. the pictures do him no justice, his face is so tiny, he barely has a nose. if any of you follow 'obsessive chihuahua disorder' he looks alot like bebe.
riley and layla are getting use to him, riley seems to be very interested. hes always around him and wagging his tail smelling him, but he has grawled at him a few times. the puppy as also grawled at him once or twice, i swear the smaller they are the crazier they are!!
the puppy is so well socialized too, he is so friendly and not even nervous or scared of riley and layla. he wags his none existent tail none stop too. i cant even take the cuteness.

havent figured out the perfect name yet though. which i hate it.
im been thinking of kiwi, keely, munchkin, liam, and now fonzie. i think fonzie is pretty funny!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
#14 ·
BEAUTIFUL!! You'll not be sorry for the short muzzle! It will grow perfectly into a wonderful nose. I was so tempted before to choose those puppies with a "normal" looking muzzle (versus the stubby, no-muzzle muzzle) and since have seen photos of those I did not choose and their muzzles are much too long now for their face.
Your baby is picture perfect to me!!

#18 ·
omg so weird that you would say that because my mother said the same thing yesterday! same names and everything! hahahaha

thanks for all the comments guys, i am already so in love with him, hes a total nut. i went shopping today and bought a bunch of toys, a tiny little lady bug toy for him and a little bear, i also bought a new bed for riley and layla because they dont fit in there puppy one anymore and some bigger toys for them, the little puppy took his toys and jumped on the new bed and hide them, then he went and played with there bigger toys! it was so cute, the toys are bigger then him!!! he also stole rileys treat! lmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.