Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - For people confused about how to upload their signatures.
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 08:29 PM
chi god/godess

Name: Caitlin
Default For people confused about how to upload their signatures.

I've noticed a lot of people are having trouble understanding how to upload their signatures. Hopefully these screenshots will clear up any confusion.

1. Upload your image to your own image hosting site, or if the person providing the signature says you can use the link from the one they posted, just right click on the picture and click "Copy Image URL.

If you have your own image saved to your computer, you will need to use a website to host your file to generate a link. I personally prefer imgur: the simple image sharer . It's easy, free, and you don't have to sign up or anything. If you want to use that site, here are screenshots on how to upload your image there and copy the link generated:

2. Go to your User CP.

3. Click Edit Signature.

4. Insert your image file in the first box. Do not use the second box to upload your siggy. After you've inserted the link, click "Save Signature."

I hope these are helpful! I know some people are getting really confused with which box they are supposed to use to upload their signature.

Last edited by LittleGemma; 06-17-2012 at 09:15 PM.