Chihuahua People Forum banner

She's Here!

1K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  briarrose 
#1 ·
My rescue girl is here :D:D. Her name was "Suzi" but I will be changing it. I'm not sure to what just yet. I have a few different names I am considering. She is smaller than Lacey probley more like 5 lbs than 7. Which is totally fine with me. Though she makes Lacey look like a mutant lol.

She and all three of my other dogs get along fine so far. Lacey likes her though is a bit jealous of the attention...Which I expected. But everyone has accepted her which is nice.

She is very sweet and timid in her new situation. I can feel her hips and her back bone quite easily so I want to put a little bit of weight on her.

Here are a couple arrival shots of her. Yes she is a typical Chi loving the back of the couch. She is currently right behind my head whining. But I think she will settle in and fit in the family well.

Her teeth are pretty knarly but I was assured she is only 4. She was just taken very very poor care of. Which will all change here :D

Names I am toying with so far are.

"Melody" (I am a music lover)
"Fly" (as in Babe because she looks like a tiny Border Collie lol)
"Mouse" (not because of her size I have just always wanted to name a dog Mouse)

I will be looking at more names later. So if anyone has any opinions/suggestions feel free.

See less See more
#9 ·
Oh I love her! What a sweet face! Absolutely irresistible girl. :)
I like the name Lola for her. Or if I had to choose out of the
three you suggested I'd choose Melody.

#12 ·
Oooh I like Lola, LS :). I am going to give it a couple days and see what sticks/fits her personality.

Thanks everyone :).

I love her already. She is such a good girl. Everyone has settled down and she is sleeping next to me on a pillow, like a little princess ;). She is going to be SO SPOILED lol that little face is going to get me everytime lol.

Someday when I live in the country I could see myself with a herd of rescued Chihuahuas lol.

#18 ·
Thanks again everyone :D.

I think I have decided to name her "Osha" after a "Game Of Thrones" character. She is strong and good hearted. And that would be this little girl all the way. And she responds to "Osha" better than all the other names I tried. She comes right to me.

She is all tail wags today. She is loving all the attention and has been going potty outside like a good girl. She slept in bed with me and Lacey and that went well. She was good and didn't jump off the bed all night or have a accident.

She is already my constant shadow :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.