Chihuahua People Forum banner

BG & Sonny beat the heat

660 views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Huly 
#1 ·
Well our temps finally cooled off some. We went from 106 on Saturday to 80 on Sunday.

Saturday
Don't like swimming Its wet

Mom the deck is hot

AC please

Sunday Finally get some good yard play time after 9 days of extreme heat

Yes I am a princess

No Sadie you can't clean my ears

See less See more
#7 ·
BG really is a princess, love her in that pink dress. Pretty girl. :)
It cooled down here too a bit, the dogs are happy. I'm happy too
because I'm always too cheap to turn on the AC, only at night I cave.

#8 ·
BG is a little princess! I call her Princess, Diva, and Drama Queen LOL as her personality fits all 3! Sonny I call Little Man, Littles, Munchkin, or Little Moster as he fits those LOL

We have our AC on (in the Basset House and my house) but I keep it at 76-78 as I hate the cold and that seems to keep everyone comfortable. The heat we had was awful! High humidity and temps of 100-110 without the humidity or heat index. I felt so bad for my kids. BG loves to lay in the sun on my deck but it was too hot for her to do that. It was just crazy.

#12 ·
Love the pics your BG and Sonny are beautiful chis. I love the pic of Sadie with BG, and BG doesn't want her to clean her ears. Isn't it funny how chis don't know their sizes. BG has no idea that Sadie could get aggravated and bop her into the next yard with that great big paw next to BG's tiny little head! lol Changing the subject, boy I know it is hot her too! I don't like to run my AC up either. I usually turn it up right before hubby comes home from work. He works in it all day, so I feel sorry for him. I am trying to walk Lulu early in the morning or late in the afternoon when it is bearable. We are going walking right now.

#13 ·
I have seen Sonny put his torso in Gibbs mouth while playing. Why I have no clue! Thank God Gibbs & Sadie are so easy with them. 7lbs vs 55lbs LOL Gibbs is very clumsy though, he has never made it down steps without tripping so I watch them non stop as he would never hurt them but he might trip or fall.

#15 ·
I love all four of your doggies, Christie! BG and Sonny look like they had fun cooling down. I hate the heat, I would much rather it be cold. You can always add more layers, but you can only strip so much, LOL. But then again, that is coming from a Floridian that has never seen a real winter with snow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.