Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Any rescuers in the Northern Utah area?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 12:41 AM
chi-aholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LS~ View Post
Oh no, so sorry to hear that!
All of your family dogs must go? Including your sister's and the pups?
How many dogs in total? Where will you go? Apartment?
Are you 100% sure there is no way you can keep them?
Yes all the dogs have to go. We have people coming next week for the puppies since they will be 9 weeks old. We aren't sure where we ill go yet. My mom is planning on us staying in a tent until the weather gets too cold for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huly View Post
That is so sad! Why can't you keep them? Is there a reason?
My dad hates the small dogs because they are my sisters (he hates anything that has to do with her and the only reason she has been staying with us is because of my mom, he has let her know she isnt welcome to be around us after we are out of the house).

My mom would like to be able to keep Eva and I'd keep Gir but unless we can find a house that isn't going to happen. There are too many of us to live in an apartment (I am one of 9. There kids that are at home are my older sister, older autistic brother, 2 older brothers, 1 younger brother and my younger sister).

My sister had planned on getting her own place and taking Leah and Quinn with her but she hasn't been able to find a job.

Sorry I'm rabbling horribly.