Chihuahua People Forum banner

Couldn't pass this one up!

388 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  stephanie.f8291 
#1 · (Edited)
This is typical for Angel! Any chance hubby gets, he has him in his lap or in his arms! Spoiled chi, naahh!! lol

And this from a guy who didn't even want a chi!

This is where Angel spends a good deal of his day, here at work and at home!
View attachment 7959

#4 ·
And this from a guy who didn't even want a chi!
Hehehe I saw your other pics of Hubby & Angel too. My Ex, although we still behave like a Mr & Mrs, lives next door, but on same property, went absolutely ballistic when I got my 1st, calling me a madwoman among many other things.

Then a few days later he came home & then over to mine to find another .... well, I didn't think the berating was ever going to stop, he was truly on the warpath.

A couple of weeks later the 3rd appeared and by this time he'd started talking about having me committed, pfft, I just thumbed my nose at him.

THEN a few weeks later came the 4th and by that time he was beyond words, a broken man, he just shook his head & walked out. Sigh, now I can't stop thinking about a chocolate.

Fast forward - every night he gets home from work, he comes to mine before going to his to have his cuddle & play time with them. He ADORES them and the girls adore him, but the boys are momma's boys & won't have much to do with him ... in fact Demon Dog #1 still barks at him when he intrudes, takes treats from him and scarpers away before he's killed lol.

Have you considered getting another ........ couple? lmao Men are, after all, there to be tormented and pander to our whims, it's their whole purpose in life and yours looks like such a lovely placid soul who would behave just like mine - all bluster on the outside, melting on the inside, funny, funny creatures they are.

#6 ·
Aww Cindy, what a heartwarming picture of hubby and Angel. :love2:

Joe and Ruth, love the photo of Simcha, what a beautiful boy he is. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.