Chihuahua People Forum banner

Woof link order is here! (Pic heavy)

2K views 42 replies 19 participants last post by  mammafrania 
#1 ·
After 3 long weeks, our wooflink order finally arrived! I am so pleased with everything, it's all made so well. The dog carrier is so beautiful, way better than I thought!! Enjoy!!

Oohhhh mommy, I love dis new bag and my skull hoodie!

Can we keep it, please?

Just chillin!

My other new hoodie!!

So cute!!

Fits my 8.5 pounder Mojo!!

And Lola loves it too!

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks Ashley, I'm quite pleased with it and the doggies seem to like it ok. It was kinda funny bc Leo thought it was only for him and as soon as mojo or Lola would get close, he would growl!! Bad Leo! Lol. I <3 wooflink, usually I try to find it on sale, but I gave in! ;)

#8 · (Edited)
Did you say Leo is a size two in Wooflink? I bought the little coat for Prince in a 1 but think a two might work even better. What is Leo in weight, height and girth. The sizes from brand to brand are crazy different. Prince is an 8.5 inch neck, 10 inch length and about 11 inch girth. He is just under 4 lbs.

#10 ·
Ya Jayda, he and Lola are both a size two. Leo weighs 4lbs and Lola 5lbs (she his exact size w a bigger chest, maybe she's 4.5lbs). Leo has a 7.5" neck (I'm sure it will get a little bigger), 10.5" chest and I'm guessing 10" in length? 8" clothing length fits him best. If I buy a size smaller, it's usually shorter then I like and sometimes I can't get it over his HUGE head! Mojo and him have almost the same size head and mojo weighs twice as much!

Sent from my iPad using PG Free

#16 ·
Thanks Melissa! Actually, it wasn't too terrible compared to ones I've owned like from Juicy Couture which retail $300-350. This one was $120, which is more reasonable! My favorite was the skull hoodie, I love it so much, I ordered mojo one too! I don't think I'll ever be able to save for a wedding! Lol

#15 ·
Beautiful darling, absolutely beautiful! You are my sister from another mother,
your taste is my taste. I adore everything. I'm happy you're happy. Enjoy!

#17 ·
Awh thanks love! We DO have great taste bc I love all the outfits and bags you have posted! I was thinking about buying the kwigy Bo quilted one but this one was cheaper so I decided to try it. I also ordered a new one from pet flys and I can't wait to show you when it gets here!

#22 ·
Zorana, which Pet Flys did you get? Not the werewolf?

#28 ·
Hahaha, no not the werewolf one!! Actually it's a new one they just made, it's not even available on their website yet. I went to a dog show for store owners in Chicago with a friend who owns a boutique and I picked it out there. It's very similar to the pet tote metro, only they have funner prints and colors! I have a pic of it that doesn't really do the bag justice
It's purple w leopard straps and skulls!

#24 ·
Haha Terri, this is why I asked! On some pictures it looks cute, BUT in real life it
is a monster. I admit I'm picky, but the Werewolf bag is a rip off imo, the fake
fur comes off onto your clothes, the bag is heavy, uncomfortable, the mesh
parts are made out of some kind of hard wire, the zippers break...it's just a big
mess. There are plenty of other Pet Flys models out there that people swear by,
but this particular model is far from impressive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.