Chihuahua People Forum banner

new bargain clothes

8K views 108 replies 21 participants last post by  elaina 
#1 ·
everything in this first section is just 3 dollars each. the last pictures, are 4,5,6 or 7 dollars each. plus shipping and i will ship to anywhere. i'll try to post the sizes later on today. i have some that i have more than one size of, some i have multiples of , some only one of.

See less See more
#6 ·
i really like the blue dress with the green and white flower and the checkard skirt 10th pic if you have it in xxs

in the second group the pink lepard sweather in xxs if you have it and cost

also what sizes do you have in the dark or light pink jacket and cost this would not be for my baby but for my moms baby

ty looking forward to hearing back

#9 ·
size xxs in blue dress w/ green gingham is on hold in xxs... i'll let u know later if its availble or not ...

pink leopard sweater .. i love that one .. is 7.00 dollars

the light and dark pink jacket are size S and XS for the light colored one . the darker one.. theres no tag or size ... i'll measure it if you want.
they are all 5.50 each

#10 ·
hi Kitty ,
the yarrf top is size XS, the pale pink i posted the size in previous post... i think it was XS and S . the green jaket with fur hood ( that my favorit one ). is size XXS . i tried it on Latte and it just fits her ... i think she has an 11 inch chest so i wouldnt recommend for any chest bigger than that because it has no stretch to it ) that one is 7 dollars

#15 ·
it has a thick fleece lining ... so that takes up some of the measurement... when i measure the girth on outside of coat the xs is around 12 1/2 but it wouldnt fit a dog with 12 1/2 girth. length is around 9 1/2

same on the size S ... it measures 14 inches on the outside, but wouldnt fit a dog with a 14 inch girth. Length is around 10 3.4

if u want i can try one on minnie to see how it fits her. i think they may be around the size size

#17 ·
i think i remember that Toby was close in size to my Minnie

they are both size XS .. the black rockstar tee and the blue w/ pawprint

that is usually minnie size in these makes.

they may be alittle roomy, but maybe will shrink in wash.. girth is around 14 inches , length around 10 on the rockstar.. the pawprint is 10 3/4 inches

i can try them on minnie if you want :)

#14 ·
Also I see you have a red and blue fleece basic jacket that velcroes up the back? how do those fit and the how are the sizes? Also how about the little plaid jacket how does that go on? I'll pass on the green jacket for B, The last time I bought him that style the velcro kept scratching his belly. I looove the fur collar tho! it's so cute.

#19 ·
ok, then. i wont hold the green jacket for you. i love it , i may just keep it for latte if no one wants it but you can special order it in a dark rasberry so i'd rather have that color for her. i'm not sure on the red and black fleece ones... i havent tried those on my girls yet. they are 7 dollars each. i have 2 in size xxs and 2 in size xs. if you want i can measure them or try them on my little models. the plaid ones dont have armholes.. they are like a blanket coat where theres a velcro stap that closes it from underneath. in that style i have xxs, xs and s

Sure if you want to try! the XS snow baby hoodie fits my girl perfect if that helps, and I know jackets always fit differently than tops and sweaters.
the snowbaby hoodies have alot of stretch in them. these ones have no stretch

#20 ·
Kitty, mommy to gizmo inquired first about the light pink jacket and she wants it , so the size S is now Sold. but i am holding the XS light pink one for you until we know if its the right size.. am i holding anything else for you? the darker pink jacket is really nice too. want me to try that one on minnie too? ( i actually like that one better than the light pink , caue it has no sleeves. i love the jackets with no sleeves ). but they are both nice :)

#21 ·
Actually yes! could you try them both on Minnie for me? and let me know? I know what you mean about the sleeves, my guys have such short legs they get bunched up and it makes them waddle :lol:

I looked on Pet Edge and the plaid style jacket won't work for us, thats not what we're looking for at all. The other style of boys jacket beside the cute green one, what size is that? it looks a bit big but I thought i'd ask.. it's starting to get chilly here now :( so it would be fun if I could get them both jackets at those great prices!

#25 ·
ok, i'll try the xs light pink and the dark pink ( dont know the size ) on minnie but in alittle while, so , i'll hold these for you till later until you know for sure if they will be the right size.
yeah, those plaid one i'm going to advertize on a yorkie site i go to also... i think they look really nice on yorkies :) .
that other jacket next to the green one w/ fur hood... its a size xs . i tried that on minnie already and it just fit her . not roomy at all on her. i wish i got more of those ones... i only have the one. i know they had more. oh, well...

i have to go out shortly to do an errand , so will try those 2 pink coats on minnie and let you know how they fit

#29 ·
Also the darker pink coat too. Chest 11.5 inches. Neck 7.5, length 9 (I think). X small ruff ruff is perfect.
hi Lindsay,
i think Chloe would be and xxs just like my Latte. so, i dont have the xxs in the pink ruffled shirt, i dont have the pink and white striped hoodie in xxs. the darker pink coat would be way too big on Chloe.
i do have one hoodie that is pink that i didnt picture here. its just like the blue tie dye one except its pink and that one is xxs . let me know if you want that one..

#34 ·
hi!
this make runs big.. not sure if you are familiar with the make casual canine.
the sloppy kisser shirt i only have in xxs and the rasberry hoodie with the stripes on hood and pocket is a size xs.
xxs fits my smallest chi ... she is 3 pounds 2 ounces
xs fits minnie ... she is between 5 pounds and 5 1/2 pounds

#35 ·
hi Christie,
the rockstar T the black one is on hold for puplove. if it fits minnie she will take it, the dark pink color will be too small xxs

the cat did it .. is size S . that may fit Sonny roomy
Tough dog hoodie size S .. also may fit Sonny roomy
pink heart tank size XS , i'd say yes for BG
Camo hoodies ... size XS ... i think too snug for Sonny, the pink one may be good for BG , but they run short... less than 8 inches long

#45 · (Edited)
they are pretty! but i ony have them in size S :(

Elaina, Luna is 6.8 so I don't think xs will fit her :(. Do you have anything that is size small? Thank you!!
i have the solid ruffles dresses , one pink and one blue in size S. i can measure them if you want to be sure . let me know :)
i also have a hoodie similar to the one you wanted that was pink and white striped and its a size S . the color is bluebird and it has a confetti print. its pictured on one of my other bargain threads... here's the link . the one on the left, bluebird color is size S

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/buyers-sellers/73052-bargain-clothes.html

i also have the ruffled shirts pictured in the 6th pic , the green one and the pink one. they are size S

#50 ·
Just let me know what has been sold, on hold, etc. on the following things too. I was kinda confused when I was reading your thread.

Star's size: 10" long, 10.5 girth

Is the sloppy kisser and the green flower hoodie warm or they are like t-shirt thin?

Third picture post:
Green coat with fur liner
Pink coats
pink camouflage hoodie

Do you have any in Star's sizes? Price?

#51 ·
the sloppy kisser and the green flower hoodie are t shirt material.

green coat w/ fur ... is size xxs ( i love this jacket... it wont fit long though .. the length is almost 8 inches. it fit my Latte who is 3 pounds , 2 ounces and she has an 11 inch girth, and 9 inches long

only one pink coat may fit.. its a size XS . its the light pink quilted one. i can try it on Latte to see how it fits her... i think your girl and latte would be around the same size

pink camo hoodie... its on hold . will let you know if its still availble. but it may be too big anyways ... its size XS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.