Buddy Belt Size 2 for sale - Page 2 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chi Classifieds > Buyers // Sellers

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #9  
Old 09-10-2013, 07:00 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Name: Krystal
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,614
Thanks: 851
Thanked 881 Times in 829 Posts
Default

Ashley, as a comparison, here's the size 3 on Odie. It's too big.









Unfortunately the size 2 does the same thing behind her legs and flares out, so I don't think I wouldn't even buy a size 2.5 now if they came out with one. Maybe it's just her body type?
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #10  
Old 09-10-2013, 07:14 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Name: Krystal
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,614
Thanks: 851
Thanked 881 Times in 829 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by intent2smile View Post
I wonder how much hubby would kill me for putting a harness with crystals on Jaxx.

Hmmm it is a great buy. Would I get killed?


Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Haha I personally love the crystals on either sex but maybe I'm alone in this? My hubby doesn't like the buddy belts at all, crystals or no crystals.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-10-2013, 08:36 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Name: Lindsay
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,411
Thanks: 37
Thanked 160 Times in 149 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by intent2smile View Post
I wonder how much hubby would kill me for putting a harness with crystals on Jaxx.

Hmmm it is a great buy. Would I get killed?


Sent from Petguide.com Free App
I think it would be so cute on Jaxx!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #12  
Old 09-11-2013, 03:03 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Name: Krystal
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,614
Thanks: 851
Thanked 881 Times in 829 Posts
Default

Bumping! Still available.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-11-2013, 06:29 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Name: Amy Jo
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,561
Thanks: 435
Thanked 698 Times in 648 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalLeigh View Post
Haha I personally love the crystals on either sex but maybe I'm alone in this? My hubby doesn't like the buddy belts at all, crystals or no crystals.
I think the crystals are adorable and would look cute on Jaxx. Unfortunately, hubby thinks BBs look girly to begin with. He has gotten used to using them but he prefers the look of Puppia compared to BB. I do not think BBs look girly but he does.

I showed it to him last night and his response was "his little man did not need bling!" I bet if BB would bring back the Hunter (Camo) BB I could slip in crystals and he wouldn't care though.

I love that color of BB though!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-11-2013, 07:07 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Name: Krystal
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,614
Thanks: 851
Thanked 881 Times in 829 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by intent2smile View Post
I think the crystals are adorable and would look cute on Jaxx. Unfortunately, hubby thinks BBs look girly to begin with. He has gotten used to using them but he prefers the look of Puppia compared to BB. I do not think BBs look girly but he does.

I showed it to him last night and his response was "his little man did not need bling!" I bet if BB would bring back the Hunter (Camo) BB I could slip in crystals and he wouldn't care though.

I love that color of BB though!
Haha my hubby thinks the opposite! He thinks they look like bondage gear. Hahaha

I'm going to pop this onto eBay but if anyone's interested here, just let me know.


Sent from Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Huly's Avatar
Administrator

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Christie
Location: Leesburg VA
Posts: 9,988
Thanks: 919
Thanked 1,670 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

PM Jayda as she was trying to figure out BB sizes for her new girl. Maybe she can get this one to see how it fits
__________________

Thank you Jan896
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-11-2013, 08:07 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Name: Krystal
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,614
Thanks: 851
Thanked 881 Times in 829 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huly View Post
PM Jayda as she was trying to figure out BB sizes for her new girl. Maybe she can get this one to see how it fits
Thanks! I think she already ordered one though.


Sent from Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:48 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum