That cake looks yum.. just leave out raisins.
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 4 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (or whatever..not American 'cheese' though)
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and cheese in a large bowl. Mix in milk and melted butter. Stir to form a soft dough. Spoon dough into prepared pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, about 34 to 40 minutes. Remove from pan to cool.