OK - so probably not the best place to ask this question
but I figured no one else would really understand lol!
Still not sure what we're going to do. We have until Saturday to decide before they are made available to other families. DH said he is also happy to get number 4 in a couple of months if we decide not to take this little guy.
I think the biggest worry is the initial outlay, although they are going to give us a discount on the 2....... Trying so hard to think with my head & not my heart