Just to let you know Elmo had surgery a couple of days ago. He seemed to have picked up last time I posted and then went downhill very rapidly after that. He has had major surgery and has had three pieces of what looks like wood removed from his intestine. He had to stay at the overnight vets last night. We wnt to pick him up this morning he seemed very alert and we took him back to our normal vets for a check up. He became quite agitated while he was being examined and was showing signs of being in extreme pain. He has eaten at the overnight vets but has been a little bit sick which looks like bile. So they are keeping him in today for fluids and more painkillers etc to get his pain under control, hopefully he can come home at dinner time,
If anyone reading this could pray for for him and hold him your thoughts the next four are days are crucial for his recovery.
Elmomis my fur baby and I have had him for 10yrs and it is so upsetting and worrying and it is truly horrifying how just eating some rubbish off the ground can do this to a chihuahua. Please everyone be aware of what your dog is doing when you are out and about. It is so easy for it to have awful consequences.
Elmo and I appreciate all the support and help we have got on here over the years. Hold your little ones close. They are so precious.