I noticed Pixie started her (3rd) season August 5th - when is the best time to have her spayed following this?
Now the time has come im getting anxious about it.
We've only ever had large breed dogs and ive never worried, but Pixie is so precious and small...I am only deciding to actually do it now due to the apparent cancer/health risks Ive heard about if left unspayed?
(We werent intending on breeding her and have a fully secure garden and wouldnt take her 'out' during heats)
It will be £200 from our local vet