He was chewing away on the end of it and it was starting to get small, so I went to take it away. He got possessive and swallowed it, I saw him gag for a second and so I tried to pull out the end sticking out.. But then he just swallowed it whole. I know they are supposed to be digestible, but I am worried that
A) he will vomit it back up and the solid chunk will get stuck in his throat
B) he will get a blockage since it was a pretty good size piece. I fed him right away to get his stomach acid working and hopefully digest it quickly. I'm just so worried.