Toby pics - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-13-2013, 02:55 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Ashley
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 5,776
Thanks: 331
Thanked 783 Times in 685 Posts
Default Toby pics

I wanted to post some updated pics of Toby since I hadn't done so in a while. So here ya go! Enjoy.

Mommy dropped a noodle. So I took it on da couch and pwayed wif it. You could see it sticking out of my mouth.



Me and mommy was holding hands before bed time.



Dis is how I sweep at night.



Me and my cousin Rocky cuddling at his house. We stealed my cousin Lilly's bed to take a nap.



Bonus pic! My cousins Rocky and Lilly since some of you guys haven't met dem yet. I love dem. I get to pway wif dem all da time. Dey my best fwends. Da eyes look weird on dis pic, mommy said someting happened to da camera dat time.






Sent from Petguide.com App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pupluv168 For This Useful Post:
~LS~ (07-13-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 07-13-2013, 02:57 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Aww Toby baby!!! You hunky hunk you!

I love seeing your sweet beautiful little face!
What a treat to see Rocky and Lilly too!
You guys are all adorable! Kiss kiss!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~LS~ For This Useful Post:
pupluv168 (07-13-2013)
  #3  
Old 07-13-2013, 03:02 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Ashley
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 5,776
Thanks: 331
Thanked 783 Times in 685 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LS~ View Post
Aww Toby baby!!! You hunky hunk you!

I love seeing your sweet beautiful little face!
What a treat to see Rocky and Lilly too!
You guys are all adorable! Kiss kiss!
Thanks hun! He loves showing off his beautiful little face.

You'd be so proud of Lilly, she lost 6 pounds and now runs around, can jump on the beds again, and goes on real walks. My mom has really made an effort to help Lilly after she was so sick. And she's really a different dog, seems 5 years younger. She even runs around and plays with the boys!

Sent from Petguide.com App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pupluv168 For This Useful Post:
~LS~ (07-13-2013)
 
  #4  
Old 07-13-2013, 03:06 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupluv168 View Post
Thanks hun! He loves showing off his beautiful little face.

You'd be so proud of Lilly, she lost 6 pounds and now runs around, can jump on the beds again, and goes on real walks. My mom has really made an effort to help Lilly after she was so sick. And she's really a different dog, seems 5 years younger. She even runs around and plays with the boys!

Sent from Petguide.com App



I see it! That's awesome! Way to go mama & Lilly!
Were you the one to encourage your mom?
How is she feeling lately?



Last edited by ~LS~; 07-13-2013 at 03:32 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~LS~ For This Useful Post:
pupluv168 (07-13-2013)
  #5  
Old 07-13-2013, 03:14 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Ashley
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 5,776
Thanks: 331
Thanked 783 Times in 685 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LS~ View Post

I see it! That's awesome! Way to go mama & Lilly!
Where you the one to encourage your mom?
How is she feeling lately?
Well I've been telling her for years that Lilly needed a limited diet to lose weight since she was in too much pain to really exercise much. When they found out Lilly had liver issues and possibly Cushing's on top of her arthritis and leg problems, I think it scared my mom. She realized that Lilly was almost 12 years old and not in good shape. So she and the vet came up with a basic plan. Then she and I altered it a bit.

After a few weeks of smaller servings and green beans only in between meals, Lilly felt good enough to start walking a bit. She still doesn't walk a ton, because it's hot and because of her issues she dehydrates quickly and she still has arthritis. But she's walking!!!

When she started she was 28 lbs. and she's now 22.5 lbs. It's a huge difference since she's a pretty small dog. So between me, my mom, and my sister (who is doing the walking), we've accomplished her goal. The vet is very pleased. Lilly has a waist now and her benign fatty tumors are gone!!

My mom is good. She's been working and doing well. I drop Toby off there every day, and I'm able to see my mom and sister a few times a week.

Sent from Petguide.com App
__________________

Last edited by pupluv168; 07-13-2013 at 03:16 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pupluv168 For This Useful Post:
~LS~ (07-13-2013)
  #6  
Old 07-13-2013, 03:31 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupluv168 View Post
Well I've been telling her for years that Lilly needed a limited diet to lose weight since she was in too much pain to really exercise much. When they found out Lilly had liver issues and possibly Cushing's on top of her arthritis and leg problems, I think it scared my mom. She realized that Lilly was almost 12 years old and not in good shape. So she and the vet came up with a basic plan. Then she and I altered it a bit.

After a few weeks of smaller servings and green beans only in between meals, Lilly felt good enough to start walking a bit. She still doesn't walk a ton, because it's hot and because of her issues she dehydrates quickly and she still has arthritis. But she's walking!!!

When she started she was 28 lbs. and she's now 22.5 lbs. It's a huge difference since she's a pretty small dog. So between me, my mom, and my sister (who is doing the walking), we've accomplished her goal. The vet is very pleased. Lilly has a waist now and her benign fatty tumors are gone!!

My mom is good. She's been working and doing well. I drop Toby off there every day, and I'm able to see my mom and sister a few times a week.

Sent from Petguide.com App

That is so neat, I'm happy Lilly is doing so much better, almost 6 pounds is
a huge accomplishment, and the fact that she's well enough to walk some is
just wonderful, and I'm happy your mama is well and I'm happy that she and
your sister live so close now that you get to see them often.

How have you been doing? How's your internship going? I know you've been
busy. Are you able to get any time to relax a bit?

Oops I just realized I wrote "where" instead of "were" in my previous post.
I'm so tired, had quite the adventure with a lost dog tonight. Got dragged
around and jumped on by a big Mastiff Husky mix while searching for his
owners, came home covered in urine and slobber...good times! LOL
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~LS~ For This Useful Post:
pupluv168 (07-13-2013)
  #7  
Old 07-13-2013, 03:50 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Ashley
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 5,776
Thanks: 331
Thanked 783 Times in 685 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LS~ View Post

That is so neat, I'm happy Lilly is doing so much better, almost 6 pounds is
a huge accomplishment, and the fact that she's well enough to walk some is
just wonderful, and I'm happy your mama is well and I'm happy that she and
your sister live so close now that you get to see them often.

How have you been doing? How's your internship going? I know you've been
busy. Are you able to get any time to relax a bit?

Oops I just realized I wrote "where" instead of "were" in my previous post.
I'm so tired, had quite the adventure with a lost dog tonight. Got dragged
around and jumped on by a big Mastiff Husky mix while searching for his
owners, came home covered in urine and slobber...good times! LOL
Well, I must say I miss the days when I had enough time to be able to come home covered in urine and slobber! No time to volunteer at the shelter right now. You're so lucky!

My internship is AMAZING. I was super busy in the beginning then it slowed down and got more manageable. Next week it will get really busy again because the office has a rape trial starting and a murder trial starting. Big, important stuff! Lol. I'm really enjoying it, and I do have my weekends free and I leave early on Fridays sometimes. So it isn't too bad hours wise. I still have good Toby walk and play time and everything.

How are you doing?!? I've so missed chatting with you and the other ladies! Coming back here feels like coming home.


Sent from Petguide.com App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pupluv168 For This Useful Post:
~LS~ (07-13-2013)
  #8  
Old 07-13-2013, 04:15 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupluv168 View Post
Well, I must say I miss the days when I had enough time to be able to come home covered in urine and slobber! No time to volunteer at the shelter right now. You're so lucky!

My internship is AMAZING. I was super busy in the beginning then it slowed down and got more manageable. Next week it will get really busy again because the office has a rape trial starting and a murder trial starting. Big, important stuff! Lol. I'm really enjoying it, and I do have my weekends free and I leave early on Fridays sometimes. So it isn't too bad hours wise. I still have good Toby walk and play time and everything.

How are you doing?!? I've so missed chatting with you and the other ladies! Coming back here feels like coming home.


Sent from Petguide.com App

Not a shelter dog, I'm pretty sure it's a dog from our building. I found him
running loose in the building, big guy Mastiff/Husky I think. So I went knocking
on doors trying to find the owner, or at least see if anyone knows who he
belongs to. I'm pretty sure I found the apartment he's from because their
door was unlocked/partially open with urine and poop all over and messy
furniture & such, big chaos. I guess the dog's owner forgot to lock the
door. Anyway another neighbor that I trust agreed to take this big pooch
until his owner comes home, but we are still waiting it's midnight here. The
dog was so hyper & stressed, jumping on me trying to hump, pulling all over
the place. It was quite the evening! lol I just hope the owner is coming back
and didn't just move & leave him behind, I've seen this done before. We'll see.

I'm glad you are interested in & enjoying your internship, I'm sure it's hard
work but it will pay off. This is great experience/training for you. It's very
important, and the fact that you are liking it is a big bonus!

I'm doing ok, thank you for asking. Can't complain I'm breathing, so life is
good. Positive attitude is one thing, but what also helps through tough
times is being able to either laugh at the situation or learn from it. I'll
give you an example...yesterday on the evening dog walk I was in more
pain than usual, it's normal in a sense because my symptoms vary, so
I was walking the dogs with hubby and the way I was walking from the
pain made it look like I have something up my butt(seriously), so it made
me a bit uneasy since people were staring. So I say to hubby "I should
have taken the wheelchair, I'd get less funny looks"...he says "Don't worry
they aren't looking at you thinking you are weird for walking this way, they
are probably just thinking you got REALLY lucky last night!"
LOL, slightly inappropriate joke made me burst out laughing, I forgot all
about the "looks" from other people and kept on walking, lol. It helps to
laugh at your struggles sometimes. And if something really sad happens
then just take the lesson you can from it, meditate a bit and keep pushing
forward.


It's nice to see you around again, you've been missed Ash!

Last edited by ~LS~; 07-13-2013 at 04:18 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~LS~ For This Useful Post:
pupluv168 (07-14-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum