Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums

Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums (https://www.chihuahua-people.com/index.php)
-   Chihuahua Pictures (https://www.chihuahua-people.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ✨💖Pariero is here!!💛💕✨ (https://www.chihuahua-people.com/showthread.php?t=158417)

Chiluv04 06-26-2014 10:37 PM

✨💖Pariero is here!!💛💕✨
 
550 Attachment(s)
One of my favorite brands Paris Erotica has so many cute things this season that I decided to place an order last week for a few things. I just placed another order yesterday after discovering they are having a 50% off summer sale. So I took a few pics to share with you some of the things we got. The pink crown tank was sent in error, I was supposed to get a pink dress instead. So they let me keep the crown tank and they are shipping the pink dress from Japan.

My fave! Lemon tank dress 🍋
Attachment 50457

Attachment 50465

Attachment 50473

Eyelet hoodie
Attachment 50481

Attachment 50489

Attachment 50497






Sent from Petguide.com Free App

elaina 06-26-2014 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiluv04 (Post 2027401)
One of my favorite brands Paris Erotica has so many cute things this season that I decided to place an order last week for a few things. I just placed another order yesterday after discovering they are having a 50% off summer sale. So I took a few pics to share with you some of the things we got. The pink crown tank was sent in error, I was supposed to get a pink dress instead. So they let me keep the crown tank and they are shipping the pink dress from Japan.

My fave! Lemon tank dress ��
Attachment 50457

Attachment 50465

Attachment 50473

Eyelet hoodie
Attachment 50481

Attachment 50489

Attachment 50497






Sent from Petguide.com Free App

I cant see the pics :-(. ohhhh, a sale !!! i'll have to go take a look !!!

Chiluv04 06-26-2014 10:43 PM

550 Attachment(s)
Crown tank
Attachment 50505

Attachment 50513

Here's a sneak peek at the items I ordered from the 50% off sale

Attachment 50521

Attachment 50529

Attachment 50537

Attachment 50545


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

elaina 06-26-2014 10:44 PM

guess what ... this is strange, but I cant see the pics in your post, but when I clicked on the links in my post... I could see them !!! yay !!! :-). I love the lemon dress and the eyelet hoodie.

Chiluv04 06-26-2014 10:45 PM

550 Attachment(s)
And this is the Kirakira No.5 tank dress that we were supposed to be getting instead of the crown tank

Attachment 50553

Attachment 50561


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

elaina 06-26-2014 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiluv04 (Post 2027417)
Crown tank
Attachment 50505

Attachment 50513

Here's a sneak peek at the items I ordered from the 50% off sale

Attachment 50521

Attachment 50529

Attachment 50537

Attachment 50545


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

gonna look at these now too :D

Chiluv04 06-26-2014 10:48 PM

550 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by elaina (Post 2027425)
guess what ... this is strange, but I cant see the pics in your post, but when I clicked on the links in my post... I could see them !!! yay !!! :-). I love the lemon dress and the eyelet hoodie.


Oh yayyyyyyy!! I'm so glad you can see them. I was going to fb you the pics. The lemon dress is gorgeous. I def want the pink one for Braxton. And the ss is a great fit on Ava. So Brax should for sure fit size small. And yes as of yesterday they have 50% off on a lot of items. I don't think the lemon tank was included. So glad you could see the pics 😊


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

elaina 06-26-2014 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiluv04 (Post 2027449)
Oh yayyyyyyy!! I'm so glad you can see them. I was going to fb you the pics. The lemon dress is gorgeous. I def want the pink one for Braxton. And the ss is a great fit on Ava. So Brax should for sure fit size small. And yes as of yesterday they have 50% off on a lot of items. I don't think the lemon tank was included. So glad you could see the pics ��


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

yay !!! i'm very excited. no, the lemon dress isn't on sale :-(. but there are a lot of cute ones that are on sale. some are already out of stock. I like the sexy pig tank top. its more money than some of the others but I really like it !!! still looking . is shipping a lot ? I never ordered from here before ...


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009