Buddy belt question? - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-05-2014, 01:51 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default Buddy belt question?

Hi guys! I have a question about the buddy belts. For those of you that use them. Do any of you have the size 3? I have size 2 (Ava) and 3.5 for Kendall and Bailey. So I'm not sure how size 3 fits. Braxton is the only of my 4 who doesn't have a buddy belt. And I would like to buy her a harness for every day wear. And I think the buddy belt would be great. However I'm not sure on sizing for her. Ava has 11.5 chest and Brax is not far at 12 " chest. However size 2 fits Ava on the 3rd hole but fits Brax On Second to last. So my question is does the size 2 also work for Brax? Or would size 3 be better? I took a pic of Brax in the 2. Let me know what you think. Thankyou
Name:  ImageUploadedByPG Free1409924975.206923.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  90.4 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPG Free1409924997.651727.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  94.5 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPG Free1409925024.454597.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  90.4 KB
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 09-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Oh and Ava is 3.6 lbs and Brax is 4.6 lbs. If that helps
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-05-2014, 02:04 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Hi guys! I have a question about the buddy belts. For those of you that use them. Do any of you have the size 3? I have size 2 (Ava) and 3.5 for Kendall and Bailey. So I'm not sure how size 3 fits. Braxton is the only of my 4 who doesn't have a buddy belt. And I would like to buy her a harness for every day wear. And I think the buddy belt would be great. However I'm not sure on sizing for her. Ava has 11.5 chest and Brax is not far at 12 " chest. However size 2 fits Ava on the 3rd hole but fits Brax On Second to last. So my question is does the size 2 also work for Brax? Or would size 3 be better? I took a pic of Brax in the 2. Let me know what you think. Thankyou
Attachment 53186

Attachment 53194

Attachment 53202
I have size 3 buddy belts here for Minnie but I think it would be better if they had a size 2.5 but they don't. 2 is too small for her.

I am guessing that the size 3 buddy belt will be too roomy for Braxton. they do stretch out some with wear. if the size 2 is comfy on her... I would go with the 2. the size 2 Buddy belt does get on Minnie ( I mean I am able to buckle it.. I forgot now which hole ) , but ... the leg opening is not big enough for it to be comfy on her.
__________________

Last edited by elaina; 09-05-2014 at 02:09 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 09-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Huly's Avatar
Administrator

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Christie
Location: Leesburg VA
Posts: 9,988
Thanks: 919
Thanked 1,670 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

BG wears size 3. She has a 14" chest and is 7.5lbs. Sonny wears the size 3.5 with a 15" chest and 10lbs. if you look at the I am a Model photo of them together you will see both have on BB
__________________

Thank you Jan896
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-05-2014, 02:23 PM
lulu'smom's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Name: Tina
Location: Alabama
Posts: 5,186
Thanks: 647
Thanked 940 Times in 878 Posts
Default





Lulu wears a size 3 and I think it's a bit big on her--see how it stands out from her legs, but like Elaine said, they don't make a 2.5. She's a 13 1/2 girth I think--I haven't measured in a really long time. I think you will be happier sticking with the 2.
__________________
Life is better because I have a friend like you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-05-2014, 02:54 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
I have size 3 buddy belts here for Minnie but I think it would be better if they had a size 2.5 but they don't. 2 is too small for her.



I am guessing that the size 3 buddy belt will be too roomy for Braxton. they do stretch out some with wear. if the size 2 is comfy on her... I would go with the 2. the size 2 Buddy belt does get on Minnie ( I mean I am able to buckle it.. I forgot now which hole ) , but ... the leg opening is not big enough for it to be comfy on her.

A 2.5 would've been awesome! Thanks Elaina, I think the size 2 may be my best bet for Braxton then.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-05-2014, 02:56 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huly View Post
BG wears size 3. She has a 14" chest and is 7.5lbs. Sonny wears the size 3.5 with a 15" chest and 10lbs. if you look at the I am a Model photo of them together you will see both have on BB

Thanks Christie! You just answered my question about size 3 for Kendall and Bailey. I wondered if 3 would be the best fit for them. They are 7 lbs and 14-14.5 chest. They wear 3.5 on the 4th tightest hole. It's an okay fit naked. But best fit over clothes. Especially winter sweaters.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu'smom View Post








Lulu wears a size 3 and I think it's a bit big on her--see how it stands out from her legs, but like Elaine said, they don't make a 2.5. She's a 13 1/2 girth I think--I haven't measured in a really long time. I think you will be happier sticking with the 2.

Thank you Tina, the picture really helped. It looks like size 2 is the best option.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum