🎀🐰💖Dotty bunny hoodie!! - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-20-2014, 04:04 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default 🎀🐰💖Dotty bunny hoodie!!

Ava's Suckright Dotty bunny hoodie has arrived. It is absolutely unique and adorable. It is a very warm and thick fabric, and the giant jeweled satin bow is adorable but it is almost as big as the hoodie! Here's some pics of Ava modeling it in size xs with and without the bow.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...psykr3iq9i.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...psvnu9n1hp.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...psfd6er83d.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...psbepnpuxo.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...psgc7g0gdl.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...psaaqzjjuz.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps2nwpikd7.jpg
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 12-20-2014, 10:51 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

The Dotty bunny hoodie looks so pretty on Ava . I got the same one for Minnie , but, they sent the wrong size, so i'm returning it. I love how thick it is and its a gorgeous shade of pink.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-21-2014, 01:53 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
The Dotty bunny hoodie looks so pretty on Ava . I got the same one for Minnie , but, they sent the wrong size, so i'm returning it. I love how thick it is and its a gorgeous shade of pink.

Thanks Elaina! I really love how thick it is. Ava wore it all day today and she was so warm and cozy. It is def one of my favorites on her. And I agree with you about the color, it actually matches her perfect pink SL collar very well. I hope you exchange it for the correct size, it is so worth it.

Melissa somehow missed one of the items in my order. She forgot to send me the not so basic tee in pink. I don't know how that happened. Im still waiting to hear back from her on that. Hopefully she didn't forget to order it all together. Otherwise it's gonna be a long wait for it.

Ava needs more thermals for layering. Which ruff ruff thermals did you have again in xs?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 12-21-2014, 01:00 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Thanks Elaina! I really love how thick it is. Ava wore it all day today and she was so warm and cozy. It is def one of my favorites on her. And I agree with you about the color, it actually matches her perfect pink SL collar very well. I hope you exchange it for the correct size, it is so worth it.

Melissa somehow missed one of the items in my order. She forgot to send me the not so basic tee in pink. I don't know how that happened. Im still waiting to hear back from her on that. Hopefully she didn't forget to order it all together. Otherwise it's gonna be a long wait for it.

Ava needs more thermals for layering. Which ruff ruff thermals did you have again in xs?
I think i'm going to exchange the hoodie for something else. I don't want to wait any longer for this hoodie. Minnie mostly would only wear this in the winter time and I figure, by the time it arrives to me, half the winter will be over . I decided I will get the wooflink dog bowls instead. I ordered some and got them and I love them and want more.
I am also waiting to hear back from Melissa. I think she must take the weekends off.

I cant remember off hand which XS rrc thermals I have left but I will check for you and let you know. if its not by tonight, it will be tomorrow for sure
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
I think i'm going to exchange the hoodie for something else. I don't want to wait any longer for this hoodie. Minnie mostly would only wear this in the winter time and I figure, by the time it arrives to me, half the winter will be over . I decided I will get the wooflink dog bowls instead. I ordered some and got them and I love them and want more.

I am also waiting to hear back from Melissa. I think she must take the weekends off.



I cant remember off hand which XS rrc thermals I have left but I will check for you and let you know. if its not by tonight, it will be tomorrow for sure

Yes it's too bad this brand takes a while to ship. Did you get your Pretty pet coat yet? I'm not sure when I will get mine.

I have talked to her on weekends before, but I think you're right about her taking weekends off. I'm just anxious to hear back about what happened with my not so basic top. I hope she already has one there with her. Did you order any of the new Wooflink?

And thanks! Take as much time as you need about the thermals 😊😘
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-21-2014, 01:53 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Yes it's too bad this brand takes a while to ship. Did you get your Pretty pet coat yet? I'm not sure when I will get mine.

I have talked to her on weekends before, but I think you're right about her taking weekends off. I'm just anxious to hear back about what happened with my not so basic top. I hope she already has one there with her. Did you order any of the new Wooflink?

And thanks! Take as much time as you need about the thermals ����
I know... I didn't mind waiting for the dotty bunny the first time , but I really don't want to wait for a replacement cause they sent the wrong size. it wasn't Melissas fault. she ordered the right size but the company sent her the wrong size , and when she sent it out .. she just assumed she was sending me the size she ordered. cause she said she got 2 of them a small size one ( that must of been yours ) , and a bigger size one. so, she didn't check the size tag.

no, I am still waiting for the Pretty pet coat too. I think we ordered the same one . I forgot the name of it now. I think something chic , like city chic coat ? in silver and pink .

hope you get your wooflink soon. hope she doesn't have to reorder that. I have already told her I want the Wooflink bowls in place of the dotty bunny hoodie. I didn't get a response back yet . she will send a postage paid envelope to return the dotty bunny cause its not a normal exchange, it was an error that she sent the wrong size.

yes, I got the two not so basic tops by wooflink. a size 2 in Black for Minnie and I size 3 in pink for Tootsie. and I got Tootsie a size 3 chi shirt too , and there should be a size 3 grey chi shirt on its way to me cause I know she has it there already for me but not sure if she sent it out yet.

ok, will let you know by Tomorrow about the thermals . I know I can get to it by then. not doing too much tomorrow I don't think
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-21-2014, 02:52 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
I know... I didn't mind waiting for the dotty bunny the first time , but I really don't want to wait for a replacement cause they sent the wrong size. it wasn't Melissas fault. she ordered the right size but the company sent her the wrong size , and when she sent it out .. she just assumed she was sending me the size she ordered. cause she said she got 2 of them a small size one ( that must of been yours ) , and a bigger size one. so, she didn't check the size tag.



no, I am still waiting for the Pretty pet coat too. I think we ordered the same one . I forgot the name of it now. I think something chic , like city chic coat ? in silver and pink .



hope you get your wooflink soon. hope she doesn't have to reorder that. I have already told her I want the Wooflink bowls in place of the dotty bunny hoodie. I didn't get a response back yet . she will send a postage paid envelope to return the dotty bunny cause its not a normal exchange, it was an error that she sent the wrong size.



yes, I got the two not so basic tops by wooflink. a size 2 in Black for Minnie and I size 3 in pink for Tootsie. and I got Tootsie a size 3 chi shirt too , and there should be a size 3 grey chi shirt on its way to me cause I know she has it there already for me but not sure if she sent it out yet.



ok, will let you know by Tomorrow about the thermals . I know I can get to it by then. not doing too much tomorrow I don't think

I got roof the chi sweatshirts, one blue for Brax and pink for Ava, also hot one of the pink striped shirts. I love all of the colors of the striped shirts lol but they are mostly masculine colors but have a girly saying on them lol. Not sure I want my boy in a top that says 'Boyfriend' on it.

Yes I think the Pretty pet coat is called city chic. And we ordered the same color. Are you awaiting news on the Sherry Hoodies or did you hear back on that already?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-21-2014, 04:37 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
I got roof the chi sweatshirts, one blue for Brax and pink for Ava, also hot one of the pink striped shirts. I love all of the colors of the striped shirts lol but they are mostly masculine colors but have a girly saying on them lol. Not sure I want my boy in a top that says 'Boyfriend' on it.

Yes I think the Pretty pet coat is called city chic. And we ordered the same color. Are you awaiting news on the Sherry Hoodies or did you hear back on that already?
I wish they would of made more than one girly color in the chi sweatshirts. I got pink for Tootsie and wanted a different color for Minnie , so I got her the grey. I like grey for a boy or a girl. I love to wear grey myself.. so, I don't mind that its not real girly as long as its cute .
hehe. I know, I don't know why they put that saying on it. they should of just left it plain.

yes, i'm awaiting a reply re: the Sherry hoodies. but I kinda already know the answer. one of the last messages I sent Melissa was to ask her about the 2 Pariero hoodies and the city chic coat. she hasn't gotten back to me about that yet. I think it was Friday very late afternoon that I messaged her. also messaged her that I want the wooflink bowls instead of the replacement Dotty hoodie and also about this SL collar I've been waiting for that seems to have gotten lost in the mail
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum