Dot tops / Ellies baby merci dress - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-20-2015, 10:46 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default Dot tops / Ellies baby merci dress

we got matching Dot tops today



this was Ellie Mae in her Louisdog baby merci dress when I first got her . it was too big on her. she was about 1 pound and 1 ounce there and she was almost 11 weeks old



and here she is now. she'll be 6 months old in 2 1/2 weeks and she weighs 2 pounds and 5 ounces . her little merci baby dress still fits her . it fits like a mini dress now or a top , but is still very comfy on her



__________________

Last edited by elaina; 01-20-2015 at 10:59 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 01-20-2015, 11:12 PM

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,784
Thanks: 774
Thanked 326 Times in 303 Posts
Default

So adorable. Glad she can still wear that adorable dress (shirt).
__________________
[URL=http://s1187
http://pdgm.pitapata.com/0wGB.png
He prayeth best, who loveth best, all creatures great and small.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-20-2015, 11:46 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Awe the girls look adorable in their fit tops. Ellie is growing up so beautifully too. We got our lucky bag today. And everything is just adorable. We missed a package from DC, but hopefully we will have that soon. We are also waiting for a couple other Pariero tank no 5 and the Pariero dress. And another Pariero hoodie I just ordered, it was just added to their site. Any word yet on your lucky bag?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 01-20-2015, 11:50 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zellko View Post
So adorable. Glad she can still wear that adorable dress (shirt).
thank you. yes, i'll be sad when she outgrows this dress. it was the first clothing item that fit her
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-20-2015, 11:55 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Awe the girls look adorable in their fit tops. Ellie is growing up so beautifully too. We got our lucky bag today. And everything is just adorable. We missed a package from DC, but hopefully we will have that soon. We are also waiting for a couple other Pariero tank no 5 and the Pariero dress. And another Pariero hoodie I just ordered, it was just added to their site. Any word yet on your lucky bag?
thanks Meoshia. I cant wait to see Ava in her lucky bag items !!! the dot tops that came today, I had to sign for. I think Melissa sent it that way by mistake but luckily I was home at the time. what did you get from DC ?
Pariero contacted me and told me they had my lucky bags ( all 3 of them), and would I like them sent out right away or wait for the other items I ordered. I said if there will be 2 shipping fees, I will wait. I should get free shipping cause I ordered 3 lucky bags , so I spent a lot on that. I am waiting for the no 5 tank for Ellie, Minnie, and Tootsie , and I decided to order the new hoodie that was listed also. the pink leopard one . So, everything should come together in one package. I cant wait to get them
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-21-2015, 12:00 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
thanks Meoshia. I cant wait to see Ava in her lucky bag items !!! the dot tops that came today, I had to sign for. I think Melissa sent it that way by mistake but luckily I was home at the time. what did you get from DC ?

Pariero contacted me and told me they had my lucky bags ( all 3 of them), and would I like them sent out right away or wait for the other items I ordered. I said if there will be 2 shipping fees, I will wait. I should get free shipping cause I ordered 3 lucky bags , so I spent a lot on that. I am waiting for the no 5 tank for Ellie, Minnie, and Tootsie , and I decided to order the new hoodie that was listed also. the pink leopard one . So, everything should come together in one package. I cant wait to get them

That's why I missed mine 😒. Because Melissa made it so that I have to sign for it. I'm not off until Sunday. So I left the slip in my mailbox and signed it so they can leave it. Hopefully they will just leave it.

That new pink Pariero hoodie is just gorgeous. I can't wait to get it. How many did you order? Who'd you order for?

I'm waiting for the LD bunny hoodie for Ava and 3 Happy day out tops for the rest of my crew. Braxton already has one.

I also ordered the pink and brown hip doggie pop up tent on Hautelook. I figured why not. Too good a deal and I've wanted one forever.

How much longer til you get your lucky bags? Have you heard anything about the no 5 tanks we ordered and when they will ship? I wonder if those were coming from Japan?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-21-2015, 12:15 AM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
That's why I missed mine ��. Because Melissa made it so that I have to sign for it. I'm not off until Sunday. So I left the slip in my mailbox and signed it so they can leave it. Hopefully they will just leave it.

That new pink Pariero hoodie is just gorgeous. I can't wait to get it. How many did you order? Who'd you order for?

I'm waiting for the LD bunny hoodie for Ava and 3 Happy day out tops for the rest of my crew. Braxton already has one.

I also ordered the pink and brown hip doggie pop up tent on Hautelook. I figured why not. Too good a deal and I've wanted one forever.

How much longer til you get your lucky bags? Have you heard anything about the no 5 tanks we ordered and when they will ship? I wonder if those were coming from Japan?
the new pink leoparad hoodies I just ordered one for Minnie and one for Tootsie. i'm afraid to order too much for Ellie cause i'm really not sure what size she will be when full grown. so, I decided , I am not buying anything else for at least 6 more months. i'm on a shopping ban now.
yes, Pariero did tell me that the no 5 tanks are coming from Japan. here's the last message I got. its kind of unclear as to how long... that's ok though. I am thinking a week or so

Your another order is coming too soon
I will ship out together , No shipping fee

Please wait , I will let you know
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-21-2015, 12:47 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
the new pink leoparad hoodies I just ordered one for Minnie and one for Tootsie. i'm afraid to order too much for Ellie cause i'm really not sure what size she will be when full grown. so, I decided , I am not buying anything else for at least 6 more months. i'm on a shopping ban now.

yes, Pariero did tell me that the no 5 tanks are coming from Japan. here's the last message I got. its kind of unclear as to how long... that's ok though. I am thinking a week or so



Your another order is coming too soon

I will ship out together , No shipping fee



Please wait , I will let you know

Ahhh okay well then mine are probably coming from Japan too.

I will be putting myself on a shopping ban soon too. I'm just glad to have gotten the lucky bag, and can't wait to get the leopard hoodie. It's so unique. There are a couple more LD things I want. And I need to order a bed for my room, then I'm done.

Ava seemed to tolerate the jumper that came in the lucky bag, but I don't think she was crazy about it. So I'll hold on to it for a bit, then maybe sell it if it doesn't work out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum