woops it's been a while. playfight! - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-2015, 07:33 PM
pigeonsheep's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,946
Thanks: 984
Thanked 755 Times in 710 Posts
Smile woops it's been a while. playfight!

yesterday was -17 windchill at night....it was INSANE. had to dress up the furballs to send out to do their business and caught a moment when they were playfighting after



and here's them nappins with momma yesterday mornin :]




__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:25 PM
Ellie Huahua's Avatar
chi lover
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Eloise
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 106
Thanks: 53
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default

AWESOME capture !!! When I scrolled down and seen KC cuddling the duckie (that's what I call all of my dogs' toys lol) and Dexter in the background I said out loud "aww my gawwwd" haha! Your dogs are so beautiful! x x x
__________________
кizsa the little, golden-fawn Chihuahua dog ... ... the complete love of my life, my entire world.

☠ ♔ "We humans fear the beast within the wolf because we do not understand the beast within ourselves." ♔ ☠
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ellie Huahua For This Useful Post:
pigeonsheep (02-21-2015)
  #3  
Old 02-20-2015, 09:13 PM

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12,272
Thanks: 355
Thanked 845 Times in 731 Posts
Default

You poor people,I can't imagine -17 here in UK if it's - 5 at night everybody moans and hibernates,your heating bills must be enormous
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to michele For This Useful Post:
pigeonsheep (02-21-2015)
 
  #4  
Old 02-21-2015, 02:44 AM
joeandruth's Avatar
chi-aholic
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hilton Head Island, SC
Posts: 382
Thanks: 6
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
You poor people,I can't imagine -17 here in UK if it's - 5 at night everybody moans and hibernates,your heating bills must be enormous
....

Let us not confuse Fahrenheit (which we Americans employ for temperature measurement) with Celsius, which you Brits and Canadians use. -5 Celsius equals 23 Fahrenheit. -17 Fahrenheit, which is what was quoted as the windchill factor for the quaint Hamlet of Dexter's Furrybutt, New York, is equivalent to -27 Celsius. The actual temperature was probably closer to 0 Fahrenheit, or about -18 Celsius. That is why some of our Chihuahuas wear those delightful winter coats. Here in Hilton Head, South Carolina, which is near Savannah, Georgia, the coldest recent temperatures experienced by Simcha's furry butt have been 25 degrees Fahrenheit, which is a relatively temperate -4 degrees Celsius. With his warm little coat in place, he takes it all in stride.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to joeandruth For This Useful Post:
pigeonsheep (02-21-2015)
  #5  
Old 02-21-2015, 05:31 AM
pigeonsheep's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,946
Thanks: 984
Thanked 755 Times in 710 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie Huahua View Post
AWESOME capture !!! When I scrolled down and seen KC cuddling the duckie (that's what I call all of my dogs' toys lol) and Dexter in the background I said out loud "aww my gawwwd" haha! Your dogs are so beautiful! x x x
hehe we call it duckie as well! thank you!!! love to take beautiful shots of these 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
You poor people,I can't imagine -17 here in UK if it's - 5 at night everybody moans and hibernates,your heating bills must be enormous
hey michele! it was soooo cold and today as well but not as bad since there's no crazy wind this time lol. yea the bill pretty much doubled this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeandruth View Post
....

Let us not confuse Fahrenheit (which we Americans employ for temperature measurement) with Celsius, which you Brits and Canadians use. -5 Celsius equals 23 Fahrenheit. -17 Fahrenheit, which is what was quoted as the windchill factor for the quaint Hamlet of Dexter's Furrybutt, New York, is equivalent to -27 Celsius. The actual temperature was probably closer to 0 Fahrenheit, or about -18 Celsius. That is why some of our Chihuahuas wear those delightful winter coats. Here in Hilton Head, South Carolina, which is near Savannah, Georgia, the coldest recent temperatures experienced by Simcha's furry butt have been 25 degrees Fahrenheit, which is a relatively temperate -4 degrees Celsius. With his warm little coat in place, he takes it all in stride.
hahahaha u like my location name huh lmao! thank u for the xplanation! i never know hot to convert those measurements. and wow u are so lucky to only get that temp! when i was takin the kids out to do their business the snow/ice made it reall difficult to walk and was tough on dexter's paws as when he came in he was like walking with his legs more up than usual for a little bit until his fee warmed up. KC was fine though, she just ran in



__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonsheep For This Useful Post:
Ellie Huahua (02-21-2015)
  #6  
Old 02-21-2015, 06:03 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: Annie
Location: Nevada
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 70
Thanked 541 Times in 419 Posts
Default

What a great action shot! Also this winter has made me so grateful that we left the North East. I have family in Boston still and from what we hear it is just getting absurd.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to doginthedesert For This Useful Post:
pigeonsheep (02-21-2015)
  #7  
Old 02-21-2015, 06:10 AM
pigeonsheep's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,946
Thanks: 984
Thanked 755 Times in 710 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doginthedesert View Post
What a great action shot! Also this winter has made me so grateful that we left the North East. I have family in Boston still and from what we hear it is just getting absurd.
noooo u should've stayed! sheesh LOL yea its soooo cold and more snow tomorrow and rain sunday! ice....sigh! i keep dancin on my driveway



__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-21-2015, 06:46 AM
coco_little_bear's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: May 2012
Name: Camille
Location: London UK
Posts: 3,306
Thanks: 823
Thanked 679 Times in 635 Posts
Default

Aww what a great action shot and the one of them sleeping is just too cute! As for -17F (-27C), poor you. I don't even think my chis would function in that weather. lol Being from Quebec, I'm very familiar with temperatures like that and wow I really don't miss it. It's inhumane.
__________________

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum