Carolina in a few more new wardrobe additions - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-19-2015, 12:41 AM
BasketMichele's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Name: Michele
Location: Orefield, PA
Posts: 1,076
Thanks: 64
Thanked 118 Times in 117 Posts
Default Carolina in a few more new wardrobe additions

Little by little all our new things are shipping.











And a couple of me "naked" too.



Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 03-19-2015, 12:47 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Awwwww so pretty! I absolutely adore her new Louisdog collection. Those are perfect tees for everyday wear around the house or on errands and for layering. Ava has the pink brunch tee and I love it.

Does the grey stripe pj shirt look like pajamas to you? I think it's perfect as a regular shirt and doesn't look like pajamas at all.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-19-2015, 12:58 AM
BasketMichele's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Name: Michele
Location: Orefield, PA
Posts: 1,076
Thanks: 64
Thanked 118 Times in 117 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Awwwww so pretty! I absolutely adore her new Louisdog collection. Those are perfect tees for everyday wear around the house or on errands and for layering. Ava has the pink brunch tee and I love it.

Does the grey stripe pj shirt look like pajamas to you? I think it's perfect as a regular shirt and doesn't look like pajamas at all.
Thanks Meoshia. They are perfect for layering or just around the house, especially since I dress her everyday in the winter or else she shivers. Probably won't near as much in the summer.

I just wish all the dresses would ship that I ordered. I'm still waiting for the rest of my order from DC that I ordered on 2/12 an item from 2/4 plus 2 more after that. I just can't believe it's taking that long on the orders from February.

No, I don't think the grey stripe looks like pj's at all and looks like their other tops.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 03-19-2015, 01:08 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketMichele View Post
Thanks Meoshia. They are perfect for layering or just around the house, especially since I dress her everyday in the winter or else she shivers. Probably won't near as much in the summer.



I just wish all the dresses would ship that I ordered. I'm still waiting for the rest of my order from DC that I ordered on 2/12 an item from 2/4 plus 2 more after that. I just can't believe it's taking that long on the orders from February.



No, I don't think the grey stripe looks like pj's at all and looks like their other tops.

Wow! 2/4 & 2/12?? That's a long time. The package I received last week was from 2/12. I'm surprised you are still waiting. What's in the order? Is it LD? Or Wooflink? Have you emailed her about why your things are taking so long?

And thanks for telling me about the pj shirt. That was one of the reasons I didn't order any of them was because I thought they'd look like pjs in person. I definitely like them as a regular shirt.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-19-2015, 01:38 AM
BasketMichele's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Name: Michele
Location: Orefield, PA
Posts: 1,076
Thanks: 64
Thanked 118 Times in 117 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Wow! 2/4 & 2/12?? That's a long time. The package I received last week was from 2/12. I'm surprised you are still waiting. What's in the order? Is it LD? Or Wooflink? Have you emailed her about why your things are taking so long?

And thanks for telling me about the pj shirt. That was one of the reasons I didn't order any of them was because I thought they'd look like pjs in person. I definitely like them as a regular shirt.
I'm waiting for a Susan Lanci collar, a flower collar slide, pupperware, LD and Pretty Pet. I figured it was the susan lanci holding it up, but thought by now it would be in. I emailed Melissa last Friday, but I haven't heard a reply, so thought I'd email her again tomorrow if it doesn't ship. The LD I got today was from Posh Puppy. They ship pretty quick, 2-3 weeks and they send it 2 day priority mail.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-19-2015, 02:08 AM
Corona Pup's Avatar
chi-aholic
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 479
Thanks: 0
Thanked 30 Times in 30 Posts
Default

I L O V E her!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-19-2015, 04:47 AM
Natsumi2014's Avatar
chi addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Name: Dee
Location: Ca
Posts: 206
Thanks: 82
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketMichele View Post
Little by little all our new things are shipping.











And a couple of me "naked" too.




She's soooo beautiful love her face and her outfits
__________________

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-19-2015, 11:44 AM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

ohhhh, Carolina looks so pretty in all her new LD things . on the next good sale i'm planning on getting Ellie a brunch tee. her sister Tootsie has one , but I never got Ellie one. I also may get her the button tee in the floral print.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum